User Tag List

123 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Default I want to be a house husband. What is your ambition!?

Occasional cleaning, doing some shopping, spending some time with the kids and in the meantime writing a book or two and playing a game or so.

Yes, that would be so perfect. That is my ambition! I would trade my career for that instantly!

What is your ambition?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

figsfiggyfigs

I want to be a house wife. Except with none of the responsibilities. Oh joy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Occasional cleaning, doing some shopping, spending some time with the kids and in the meantime writing a book or two and playing a game or so.

Yes, that would be so perfect. That is my ambition! I would trade my career for that instantly!

What is your ambition?
    I would happily accept that life.

I used to want to be an entrepreneur, but never thought up a good business idea let alone a plan. I was pushed into engineering, got my degree and have been working as a consultant. I thought consulting would be a great career choice, giving me the chance to get out of the office once in a while and to get a wide variety of experience. After working at this for several years I recently realized that working like an S.O.B. for comparatively poor pay was not worth my time anymore and rather than carry on working a job that I have come to loathe, I quit.

So now I'm not entirely sure what I want to do anymore. I'm not the kind of person who lives to work, which is the kind of dedication required to go anywhere in engineering consulting. I have been working to live, but haven't done a whole hell of a lot of living over the past... oh, eight years or so... and this has made me pissed off and miserable.

I want to do something fulfilling. (House-husbandry is decidedly NOT fulfilling.) I want to do something that, well, I want to do, rather than something I could do or should do. I'm tired of listening to people telling what I should do.

I'm just not sure what I want to do anymore.

For now I think I'll bugger off and travel. My passport is up to date; suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post

What is your ambition?
    This is almost the worst type of life I can imagine for myself, except for some extreme cases (serious illness, poverty etc.). I would most certainly be bored as fuck, but that's not the whole story. It's hard to put it in words. I would feel useless and trapped, and I would escape as soon as possible.
    No judgement intended. If it appeals to you, that's fine... it's kinda like the ideal lifestyle of my INFJ friend.
    But damn.

Writing down my thoughts (doesn't matter if it's books, essays or whatever) does resonate with me though.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

oooh...I want the same thing you want Fluffy! Except I'd be the housewife writing books.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    I want to be a house wife. Except with none of the responsibilities. Oh joy.
    That doesn't sound very ENTJ of you at all. I think I might start harassing you again about being an ExFP.

i want to retire early.
    before 40.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

violaine

I want a house husband.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Well I am working for 4 years now on the turf cutting robot and I am still not satisfied with its function. Now you are giving me the idea of building a housecleaning roboter ? Are you crazy, do you want to see me go insane ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]