First 7891011 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Whatever happened to the war with INTPc?

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    See, tribal warfare establishes tribal identity.

Ginkgo

There are redeemable aspects about both TypoC and PNation, but I don't like the way PNation is run. Occasionally you'll see bots and walking advertisements come o'er here giving out free brochures about PNation claiming that it lacks the "drama and turmoil" of TypoC, or some such. Sounds like a desperate community, lacking in quantity, so I while noobies may get 'special treatment', veteran members get shafted. And it seems that's exactly what happened to Jim. Don't get me wrong, there's interesting material and a few good individuals there, but TypoC is run fairly for the most part, and contains a storehouse of info if you're willing to look.

So that's my 2 cents. INTPCentral is a mobfest for anyone who doesn't wear some sort of certified INTP badge, don't know about INFJc because the hippie dippy vibe took me back a bit.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Ah, yes. Which lucky young lady will be crowned the next Miss MBTI?

I nominate Victor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    I don't like the way PNation is run.
    Their bar sucks. We carry more brands of Vodka.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

INTPc started war but forgot to tell anyone over here so when they arrived with their war chants we welcomed them with open arms, which naturally scared them away, hence unbeknownst to TypeC we got the default win in the war that never happened.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by bionic View Post
    No. INTJ.

Do you not see the patterns?

The way you think is what led people to believe I was INTJ on PNation. Lol.

Ginkgo

The ghost of John Lennon joined.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    There are redeemable aspects about both TypoC and PNation, but I don't like the way PNation is run. Occasionally you'll see bots and walking advertisements come o'er here giving out free brochures about PNation claiming that it lacks the "drama and turmoil" of TypoC, or some such. Sounds like a desperate community, lacking in quantity, so I while noobies may get 'special treatment', veteran members get shafted. And it seems that's exactly what happened to Jim. Don't get me wrong, there's interesting material and a few good individuals there, but TypoC is run fairly for the most part, and contains a storehouse of info if you're willing to look. .
    I like reading this thread because it's nice to see people's opinions of other forums. TypoC is definitely a good place for information if you search. You can find stuff from the beginning of this forum (I looked at the archive of this forum to see what it looked like at the beginning) at there were great, detailed posts from inception. I was very surprised to see them, and sad that they were buried.

I want to point out that I have never advertised on TypoC, and nor have I condoned it. At the beginning, I told people that they are welcome to bring friends, but that I didn't want a lot of people signing up. The forum was on shared hosting at the time and I was trying to build it. Unfortunately, a certain member from PerC found out about our forum and told the "wrong" people. They started attack/spamming our site and also going to other forums bad mouthing us, "advertising for us", etc. I was eventually banned from TypoC even though I had never stepped foot or even concerned about TypoC or ANY other forum at the time besides my own and the one I left. If you ask people like SimulatedWorld, SolitaryWalker, and other old and gone veterans of TypoC or the Admins and owners of INFJs.com (very great site), you would know that I'm a straight shooter. If I'm going to "advertise" in any form, I get permission from the staff. If I want you to come, I will tell you specifically why I want YOU to come.

I barely know who you are, but I do recall the name. You are welcome to your opinion, but I just wanted to bring mine to the table since there seems to be a lot of slandering going on from false information.

As for Jim? When you get his real close friends coming to me and saying, "Hey, I don't want you to tell Jim I said this, but I think you should read what he told me. He says he wants me to bring down your site and wants me to join him." *gets text of Jim's* "You're welcome to use this, but please don't let Jim know I told you. I don't want to get caught up in the middle and have him start attacking me or us destroying our friendship."

Now, that happened from 3 members (all INTJs). I agree that it should have been handled better and we learned a lot about that conflict on better ways of implementing a Mediation system. In the past, we have had other people threaten the site and we flat out banned them. For him, it was putting him in Mediation to work with him with our problems. He refused, so we decided to keep him in there until he decide he wanted to show that he was willing to work with us.

BTW, I don't recall anyone think you were an INTJ.

It does happen both ways. Several members come to PerN who get banned from TypoC stating that the staff is this and that. I'm fine with free speech and Jennifer sometimes defends TypoC. I cared not to because I, like some of those members, at the time felt like I was banned for no reason. Just happens that way. I have since been pardoned, and so the damage is still there, but its community members and staff have righted it (personally for me), and I accept that apology.
    Thanks,

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Limit View Post
    As for Jim? When you get his real close friends coming to me and saying, "Hey, I don't want you to tell Jim I said this, but I think you should read what he told me. He says he wants me to bring down your site and wants me to join him." *gets text of Jim's* "You're welcome to use this, but please don't let Jim know I told you. I don't want to get caught up in the middle and have him start attacking me or us destroying our friendship."
    Oh dear, some people assume they can ignore the admins orders and post so therefore I feel fully justified to take my own fair liberty regarding it.

Limit has a delusional way of taking some mildly comical and rule walking threads and various people who I don't know pming me and me shrugging in response as 'I had his deep close personal lover/friends/closest confidant telling me how he wanted to hack everything to DOOM' because I had simply stated how bad the place was being run time and time again with admins fucking up the GM activities whenever their friends broke the rules of the forum... time and time again.

The real hilarity; Limit does not have any attention for detail and will make up statements to make his behaviour jusitifed. the only member who provided any text to íncriminate' me was someone with an INTJ badge who I had never met was someone called Kiu. My only response to her probing was, I'm making some fun threads, people seem to like them, whats the problem? The only information was after Limit decided to take action and I just went 'fuck him he's decided to make me his enemy, well I'm not going to keep my mouth shut for this liar and cheat'.

She then attempted the same schmoosing on INFJs and I asked 'who are you and why do you randomly PM me whenever Limit shows up?' to which she suddenly backed off blurbing about why I didn't want to be friends, to which I said 'no, because the security on PerN is so bad I can see that you leaked some non-offensive PMs which the admins squeesed into 'trying to destroy the site' - And yes, I could still see the staff sections before the forum went down much to my chagrin.

More concerning when I have 4 moderators contacting me on Facebook saying 'This is wrong but I fear being a target from these people if I say its wrong'.

In Limit land an imagined insult is bannable; real action has no moderation merit; especially if you are his friend, because of this he had to hide the judiciary where there were public records of all of the old moderation decisions. Entirely delusional moderation based upon who is friends and who is not and when you are embarrassed you hide the evidence.

His actions then made me his enemy and I really won't have him spreading his delusional state around any other forums where he was being leaked personal info from me on INFJs forums and the admins/mods had to apologise and his cohort had to quit the staff because he couldn't maintain his social manipulation (yes, this is what Limit gets up to in his spare time).

Now watch out, this is the guy who set up his site on the basis of 'If you don't like the way I'm running the site you can vote me out.' Check out how many of those original members still aren't banned or haven't stopped using the site out of disgust. That's right: originally PerN was a 'community site' according to Limit. Because he done such a bad job to have objections by his original members it is not 'Limits personal property site'. Superb no?

Quite frankly the man is a delusional liar and cheat who plays with loaded dice on his forum and promises many things to many people then backs out as he has no intention of delivering and many people know it.

He's good at turning up and talking about how great he is a straight talker etc. and you can buy it if you want; but you should really consider all of the evidence and the way this socially bizarre individual behaves.

If not you are leaving yourself open to an admin who when his sexual advances are rejected turns the information he has on females to harass and belittle them until they leave and uses his attack dogs to target and fight with members who he doesn't get on with until they break the rules until he can find a reason to remove them as you can see in the mediation record and the old 'open judiciary' that Limit removed because he was too embarrassed with his past record.