User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    SO. TRUE. Initially i felt like i was cheating on TypeC by going elsewhere, but being the shy wallflower i am, im pretty much useless in new forums till ive been there a while, i feel like the new kid in school no one wants to play with...
    When Limit brings PerN back up, I'm so sending you a friend request!

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    NO U!!!

No. YOU
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    No. YOU
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    When Limit brings PerN back up, I'm so sending you a friend request!
    SO. MUCH. LOVE.

You ladies RAWK!! <3 <3 <3

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Phony

The problem is that we only get propaganda for and not propaganda against MBTI or Jung.

So unless we hear the for and against case, it is impossible for us to make up our minds. And that is the point. We are not supposed to think. We are not supposed to critique. We are to accept uncritically what we are told. It's demeaning. It is selling us short. It's phony.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I already sent Cerise a friend request. I knew it was her from her deadly larger-than-penis heels.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    people one Personality Cafe think I'm a 1w9
    whoops, misread the title. comment erased
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Limit View Post
    Hahaha, inter forum drama.

You were put in there because of your voluntary behavior and you know it. Do you want me to expose to you what your friends told me and showed me you wanting to "destroy the forum?" That's why you got put in. All you had to do was admit the reason for you voluntary behavior on our forum and we would have progressed from then on.

I don't take kindly to low lifes who want to threaten people's property and spread lies.
    Banana cakes.

The biggest draw of this place is I know a lot of you. I liked it how the other forum appeared when I clicked on the link... that's always a bonus.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    The problem is that we only get propaganda for and not propaganda against MBTI or Jung.

So unless we hear the for and against case, it is impossible for us to make up our minds. And that is the point. We are not supposed to think. We are not supposed to critique. We are to accept uncritically what we are told. It's demeaning. It is selling us short. It's phony.
    That's what we have you for, Victor. If we didn't allow people to have anti-MBTI opinions here you wouldn't have lasted long.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post

Word.

Personally, I think Jung is craptastical. Here is why:

Most of his works are based upon standard generalizations to create a centralized idea that we all come in several different packages formed from the representation of symbols (which supposedly cement his theory). When in fact, this "innovative" idea of his has been around for centuries.

For example: Hermeticism, Emerald Tablet, Book of Thoth, Alchemy, Astrology, Tarot, etc. These archetypes have existed throughout our lifespan and they all relatively start with one idea. What is that? Well... that we are infinite.

We spend most of the time of our life proving that this this concept of "Infinity" exists in all fields (biology, physics, economics, etc), only to prove other theories inefficient and still conceptually improve another level toward "infinity". So in retrospect, this infinity that we spend countless moments, years, decades, centuries, millenniums, etc on still exists in our world.

Therefore, the only plausible conclusion would be to elude that infinity is all among us in all forms of life. So the more that we use our minds to prove this phenomena; the more ad nauseum it becomes. That is precisely what all of us on this blue dot try to do.

So truly...

What more could we ask for than life itself?