Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Limit View Post
    I like this Coco. I am now using "dirty sock face" LOL XD
    i'm glad i helped you

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

This fourm needs some type of Colosseum where we can watch from the stands and shout obscenities at the two of them as they bash each other's to death with large rocks and blunt instruments.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I like the concise availability of clear type theory knowledge on Personality Nation. Its main draw is that you can actually learn a lot about Jung, Keirsey, or MBTI *seperately* in an environment conducive to serious discussion.

On the other hand, I like this place to hang out more socially and to have other types of discussions.

There's just as much drama on PersN as there is here, despite the smaller number of members and more serious tone about type theory, which is weird.
    You know what's interesting about that? I've noticed that a smaller community that isn't out grabbing a lot of members while they are building will have a lot more drama. I watched a lot of friends just start drama over absolutely nothing. The drama brought back spice to the forum for them. That's why I went out to INFJs and a few places and asked to put up articles. I wanted to educate their members and also bring them over if they want to play typology with us. It calmed down a lot of the drama by having new people to point their attention to.

The drama used to be worse. O.O

I like INFJs forum. They have an awesome staff with a great community.
    I like TypoC because of its members. The forum isn't really showing progression that I would like to see, but some people don't care about that. Like Marmie said, it's a community. The members here are a lot more mature than most of the other boards.

INTPforum is ok, but there are so many 500000000000 word posts over there. I'm always like, "Get to the point guys." I don't knwo what it is with Ti doms and being so obsessed with making sure the complete thought gets across in any form or fashion. I admire it, but at the same time it can be draining.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    This fourm needs some type of Colosseum where we can watch from the stands and shout obscenities at the two of them as they bash each other's to death with large rocks and blunt instruments.
    If I were to roll your eyes back, would I find movie projectors beaming at me?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    i'm glad i helped you
    Knitler is such a dirty sock face. LOL. I don't care what you think of me, but you're definitely some win going on.

Banned

Summary of Typology Sites versus Typology Central

TypologyCentral - Must be friendly don't get caught by the lynch mob, recently better depth regarding typology.
    PersonalityCafe - Random mod bans, full of teenagers and people asking 'ESTPs favourite cakes' type threads.
    PersonalityNation - Delusional thought control and prescribed articles exclusively.
    INFJsforum - Mod by opinion; do not disturb the INFJs, no real typology.
    INTPforum - Long long posts and do not suffer fools glady.
    INTPcentral - More loosey goosey than INTPforum, likes to troll below.
    INTJforum - Total Nuclear War + technical precision required. Gargantuan trolling house.
    ENFPforum - No friends function because people would fight. Forum really needs a hug.

*the post above is entirely my opinion and tough cheddar /disclaimer*

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    If I were to roll your eyes back, would I find movie projectors beaming at me?
    Yes, both of which would be displaying Kevin Sorbo as Hercules impaling a two-headed ogre with nothing more than wooden quarterstaff, repeating constantly from differing angles each time.

Quote Originally Posted by Limit View Post
    INTPforum is ok, but there are so many 500000000000 word posts over there. I'm always like, "Get to the point guys." I don't knwo what it is with Ti doms and being so obsessed with making sure the complete thought gets across in any form or fashion. I admire it, but at the same time it can be draining.
    INTPforum lacks the necessary spontaneity and personality amongst its membership to actually make the topics of discussion worth reading given that there's multiple other sources from which one could extract the same information; It's like buying the audiobook version of your favorite fiction novel and finding out it's being narrated by Ben Stein.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Each site has its appeal. It's like multi-dating.
    SO. TRUE. Initially i felt like i was cheating on TypeC by going elsewhere, but being the shy wallflower i am, im pretty much useless in new forums till ive been there a while, i feel like the new kid in school no one wants to play with...

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    this thread reminds me of the time my two friends both wanted the princess crown
    they'd call each other "dirty sock face"
    we were five years old though
    BEST. POST. EVHARRRRRRRR

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    ESFJ

Typololgy C - I like this site, not too strict, definitely more playful.

Personality Cafe - Too big, too impersonal.

Personality Nation - I felt smarter, lol. Too many rules in place.

Typology Central - Did i mention that the people on here are fucking awesome
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Typology Central - Did i mention that the people on here are fucking awesome
    NO U!!!

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs