User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 178

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Whoever runs PerNation has their head up their ass. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Here's the waterboarding section: Link

    Just got to make the owner quake in his boots enough to be delirious; it's not horribly hard work when writes himself the right to sell peoples personal details through a EULA.
    Hahaha, inter forum drama.

    You were put in there because of your voluntary behavior and you know it. Do you want me to expose to you what your friends told me and showed me you wanting to "destroy the forum?" That's why you got put in. All you had to do was admit the reason for you voluntary behavior on our forum and we would have progressed from then on.

    I don't take kindly to low lifes who want to threaten people's property and spread lies.

    Also, don't you think it's a bit unethical to send out YOUR revised copy of OUR terms and conditions draft? Then you want to claim it as ours?

    I feel bad for anyone who actually listens to you. You've already destroy your credibility on other forums (not to mention others pretending to be you..which I don't agree with), stop spreading your bull.

    Hopefully a Moderator comes in and stops this convo and gives you or both of us an infraction. That way you can complain about how unfair things are (like you do on every forum).

    here you go: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/opp...sorder/DS00630

    I'm sick of the slandering bs from people like you.

    PS. Stop following me around :-P

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Limit View Post
    Hahaha, inter forum drama.

    You were put in there because of your voluntary behavior and you know it. Do you want me to expose to you what your friends told me and showed me you wanting to "destroy the forum?" That's why you got put in. All you had to do was admit the reason for you voluntary behavior on our forum and we would have progressed from then on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Translator
    All you had to do was provide a valid reason for us to ban you so we could ban you because we made it up...
    I've got nothing to hide, I provide facts, not insults.

    Here's my only response to your slander which you had to threaten all of your moderators and members with an instaban if they posted in the 'community feedback' thread regarding your behaviour.

    Response from InvisibleJim

    Based upon detention without charge (indefinitely) the user decided to log in via atunnel as he felt his personal details were compromised due to the new-fangled T+Cs; the admin's assumed that many other accounts belong to the user which he claims is not true.

    The user became aware of this when the members sent to the mediation room and contacted him. When asked to place the charges for rule breaking in front of the community and staff the Admins + Lead Mediator refused to do so.

    The user called them incompetent as they detained someone without charge without breaking the rules. The ability for the Admins and LM to feel insulted is well documented.

    The full dialogue from the mediation room is stored here: http://tinyurl.com/4447jbl , this release of information will lead to a permanent ban; however, this is in place already de facto. In addition you should be aware that more users than this one are now locked in permanent mediation, those users and the reasons for being there are for you to find out...

    Godspeed!
    InvisibleJim

    Regarding the topic

    I didn't raise it, I just provide the facts. Others can make their minds up. Why are you so concerned that you are terrified of people talking about your actions if you are right and you have 'mountains of proof' that you need me to lie to say is true so you can ban me?

    What a complete failure.

    PersonalityNation was founded on two promises.

    Decent and Open Moderation - What did the admins do, banned the moderators who didn't agree with hiding the open moderation.
    Open Discussion about Typology - What did the Admins do, chase around and harass members who didn't agree with exactly what they said.

    I advise however that you can... as you would request others to do when they do not like what you say... ignore my posts. I have no intention of withholding the valuable and open exchange of pure information that is almost a duty from any member of an online community to another to allow them to make a full and valid estimation of what is the truth from the evidence and information they are provided. I don't need loaded dice.

  3. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    I've got nothing to hide, I provide facts, not insults.

    Here's my only response to your slander which you had to threaten all of your moderators and members with an instaban if they posted in the 'community feedback' thread regarding your behaviour.

    Response from InvisibleJim

    Based upon detention without charge (indefinitely) the user decided to log in via atunnel as he felt his personal details were compromised due to the new-fangled T+Cs; the admin's assumed that many other accounts belong to the user which he claims is not true.

    The user became aware of this when the members sent to the mediation room and contacted him. When asked to place the charges for rule breaking in front of the community and staff the Admins + Lead Mediator refused to do so.

    The user called them incompetent as they detained someone without charge without breaking the rules. The ability for the Admins and LM to feel insulted is well documented.

    The full dialogue from the mediation room is stored here: http://tinyurl.com/4447jbl , this release of information will lead to a permanent ban; however, this is in place already de facto. In addition you should be aware that more users than this one are now locked in permanent mediation, those users and the reasons for being there are for you to find out...

    Godspeed!
    InvisibleJim

    Regarding the topic

    I didn't raise it, I just provide the facts. Others can make their minds up. Why are you so concerned that you are terrified of people talking about your actions if you are right and you have 'mountains of proof' that you need me to lie to say is true so you can ban me?

    What a complete failure.

    PersonalityNation was founded on two promises.

    Decent and Open Moderation - What did the admins do, banned the moderators who didn't agree with hiding the open moderation.
    Open Discussion about Typology - What did the Admins do, chase around and harass members who didn't agree with exactly what they said.

    I advise however that you can... as you would request others to do when they do not like what you say... ignore my posts. I have no intention of withholding the valuable and open exchange of pure information that is almost a duty from any member of an online community to another to allow them to make a full and valid estimation of what is the truth from the evidence and information they are provided. I don't need loaded dice.
    You don't present the facts. You withhold the truth and ignore questions that would incriminate you.

    Withholding truth is a lie and it is deceitful. All attempts at manipulation are wrong. And by controlling what someone knows or believes to be true, regardless of what is true, is unethical to the very core. You are attempting to control someones choices or beliefs via (by giving them) a false sense of awareness of ones world...

  4. #44
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Limit View Post

    You were put in there because of your voluntary behavior and you know it.
    Is the idea of mind control appealing to you?

    I would hate to pass out at a party you were throwing.

  5. #45
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Guys: We don't give a shit, take it to PM or just stop it, your choice.

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Guys: We don't give a shit, take it to PM or just stop it, your choice.
    Acceptable. I'll step out, but he won't be PM'ing me at all or I'll be reporting him for harassment and I will expect action to stop that interaction as I do not invite or wish it.

  7. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    ^^

    How embarrassing; Read up, I just provided all of the transcripts providing the incident.

    Now might we ask why you were embarrassing your friends who 'view the privacy of their moderation and admining systems' as paramount by stating you had worked out the double account you blamed me for having was found out to be Happy from PerC (...)?

    Do I really need a fourth apology from your friends?
    What? I never blamed you for a double account.

    Tsk tsk tsk. Lies lies lies.

    Anyways. I agree with Kasper. You like to drag this out on every forum and I think it's cute. *pets*

  8. #48
    Senior Member Coco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    272

    Default

    this thread reminds me of the time my two friends both wanted the princess crown
    they'd call each other "dirty sock face"
    we were five years old though

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    this thread reminds me of the time my two friends both wanted the princess crown
    they'd call each other "dirty sock face"
    we were five years old though
    I like this Coco. I am now using "dirty sock face" LOL XD

  10. #50
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    I like the concise availability of clear type theory knowledge on Personality Nation. Its main draw is that you can actually learn a lot about Jung, Keirsey, or MBTI *separately* in an environment conducive to serious discussion.

    On the other hand, I like this place to hang out more socially and to have other types of discussions. I like the feeling of being on Type C, like I feel like this is my home on the Internet, more or less.

    There's just as much drama on PersN as there is here, despite the smaller number of members and more serious tone about type theory, which is weird.

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] Typology Central Members Personality Type Survey
    By Nonpareil in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 570
    Last Post: 11-11-2017, 09:46 PM
  2. Typology Central Valentine Exchange Program
    By Ivy in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 303
    Last Post: 02-06-2015, 07:14 PM
  3. Site ownership: Typology Central vs INTP central
    By Robert165 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 10:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO