First 715161718 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by tkae. View Post
    I've always loved TypeC but would sometimes go on long breaks because of the site's tendency to go down for days or weeks at a time. I've been more consistent since I returned after those issues were fixed.
    Used to frustrate me as well. It doesn't happen anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by /DG/ View Post
    Moreover, its bare-bones approach to its user interface makes it absolutely wonderful for mobile usage. Sites like Tumblr, etc. are too resource heavy for me to use comfortably on mobile. This site isn't necessarily slow to load on mobile, but Reddit is like a lightning bolt.
    The mobile considerations would be one reason we may consider a different style (that is responsive). We tried a style/skin specific to mobile but the thing is buggy. We do have Tapatalk. What do you think about that?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8

I'm frustrated because I've tried to join the forum run by the guy who created The INTP Experience, but it appears they have no active staff approving new members. Apparently, other people have had similar problems trying to join. I wonder if they'd let me volunteer as a moderator/admin.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ

You see, if I was a leader (or a prophet as Michael Pierce would put it) exhibiting leadership skills and/or abilities, and someone was about to be permanently banned, I would attach a special note to their account saying "You have been banned for five years."

Of course, exceptions would apply in cases where they keep coming back with new accounts to the point where a permanent ban would be necessary. Then, perhaps, I would attach a special note to their account saying "You have been banned for ten years." You see, I believe that a person might have lacked maturity when they were young say when they were in their 20s but when they are in their 30s, they might actually be mature enough to contribute to an online community. That is just one example. Some people might be bad when they were young but when they are about to hit retirement age, they could have changed drastically.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by serenesam View Post
    Interesting. I was kind of surprised when I myself got permanently banned. If memory serves me correctly, they had a section listing reasons why a member got suspended or banned. I created another account (because you can’t see that section unless you’re a member) only to find out that I wasn’t listed. I thought it was kind of strange because other people got several warnings before they got banned. You would think, at the minimum, they would have at least given me one warning or something like oh I don’t know, send me a private message detailing precisely why and/or how my behavior was unacceptable. Based on that alone, I can only logically conclude that there is a “lack of leadership” among the moderators and/or administrators.
    Update:
    So anyways, I just visited their "Public Complaints Forum" for banned members and explained my situation. Funny how there was no link to it when I logged in. I actually had to find it through a "Google Search."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ

So anyways, I got a response back and they said still denied me for so called "trolling." Yet, I believe they are so incompetent and stupid that they didn't provide me with evidence of "sexism." In addition, I could have sworn that the sexism rule was implemented after I was banned. I really think it was a misunderstanding on their part because in the process of me assuming that other people thought I was trolling, I figure I might as well play along with it and say yeah, I am trolling. In addition, the evidence they provided was so vague it was not specific.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ

Anybody been on the ENTJ forum?

ENTJ Forum • Index page

It is interesting in that they actually have a section for trolling.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by serenesam View Post
    So anyways, I got a response back and they said still denied me for so called "trolling." Yet, I believe they are so incompetent and stupid that they didn't provide me with evidence of "sexism." In addition, I could have sworn that the sexism rule was implemented after I was banned. I really think it was a misunderstanding on their part because in the process of me assuming that other people thought I was trolling, I figure I might as well play along with it and say yeah, I am trolling. In addition, the evidence they provided was so vague it was not specific.
    Hi serenesam. For the record, you were banned over 2 years ago. When you first posted to the public complaints I was actually going to allow you back in, but for some reason you decided it would work in your favour if you insulted the staff.

Well, anyways, just for the record:

1). It is not my fault that your team was incompetent/stupid that you did not know when to give me an infraction.
    2). I believe that statement trying to refresh my memory in this thread is also misunderstood. Because I figure people assumed I was trolling, I figure I might as well play along with it.
    3). Why does it say "sexism" on reasons for me being banned? I could have sworn the sexism rule was implemented after I was banned.
    4). Even if you did provide the "trolling evidence," where is the "sexism evidence?"
    Besides myself and Sigmund, there are no staff still left from the period when you were banned, so we aren't going to waste time looking into why you were banned 2 years ago. The sexism rule has been in the rules for over 5 years BTW.
    Don't like my modera... Oh wait, wrong forum. Carry on.

ESTP, 8w7 sx/sp
    Likes Ivy, Hard liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by TreeBob View Post
    Hi serenesam. For the record, you were banned over 2 years ago. When you first posted to the public complaints I was actually going to allow you back in, but for some reason you decided it would work in your favour if you insulted the staff.
    Is there a rule against insulting the staff? It wasn't until I insulted a police officer that I got arrested. Touchy little bugger, all I did was tell him to go fuck himself.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Is there a rule against insulting the staff? It wasn't until I insulted a police officer that I got arrested. Touchy little bugger, all I did was tell him to go fuck himself.
    There is a rule against insults in general (just like here). He was already banned, so he doesn't get new infractions (obviously). I think a general life rule is, if you want something from somebody, don't be a dick.
    Don't like my modera... Oh wait, wrong forum. Carry on.

ESTP, 8w7 sx/sp
    Likes Captain_Invincible, Hard liked this post