PerC: I'm a veteran member and go on there mainly to talk to certain people. Yeah, how cliquish of me. :p Rampant, rampant misconceptions to correct and so much butthurt and fluff. Generally the same topics over and over again, but occasionally there's something new.
- Pro: it's THE place for me to go when I'm looking for a solid article on typology.
- Pro: again, I go on there to talk to certain people, particularly a member who's been banned from just about every other forum (COUGH COUGH).
- Pro: anon observatory feature is useful.
- Pro: right off the bat starts with JCF. Coooool.
- Con: it's like there's a handful of people who are revered as GOD there.
- Con: looking back at some of the "type me" threads, yeah, while their posts are informative, I'd see them like ganging up on a member to say "You are clearly this type." I'm like DUDE, no reason to do that when you all don't personally know this person. Just say what you need to say and get out. Simple as that.
- Con: not enough people, not to mention most of them are from PerC. It's like oh, it's all the same people in a community with a different name.
TypoC: Well, obviously, I'm new here, but I will say that the first thing I noticed is that there are a hell of a lot more sensors and extroverts here. Less of an INFP bias, cool. More active and less clutter? Maybe. The signature restrictions irritate me, but I understand why they're there. :p
I don't think any of the other fora held my attention for long.