User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

TypeC: good community but too much misuse of the MBTI and Jungian theory (and when I say too much I mean a tiny bit more than none at all). Everyone here is hot. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of bias towards types or tolerance for typism by the staff which is good.

PerN: My fav because they don't use the Keirsey temperments or MBTI and the admins aren't immature power hungry faggots for a change. It has the least amount of drama because people who cause drama aren't tolerated for very long.

PerC: Despite it being my first personality forum, I wouldn't mind seeing this forum hacked and wiped from the internet forever. It's an INFP fest of butthurt.

Every other forum based around a singular type: You're doing it wrong.
    I WEAR A SOMBRERO TO WORK AND EAT TACOS FOR LUNCH AND FIRE MY PISTOLS IN THE AIR WHEN I'M HAPPY

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

TypoC - tied with PerC for my time. It is very non-clickish, active enough w/out being overwhelmingly large, and has sufficient subjects which interest me. I like that most off-topic (non MBTI) talk occurs in just a few forums, even though there are many subforums. It's easier to keep up with. You get more exposure to other types also.

PerC - like it quite a bit, although the mods have too much bias & free reign (I wonder how a couple are considered qualified to be mods...they're total bullies). There are too many sections, so I stick to INFP section, as it's the most active INFP site around right now, & the MBTI & Cognitive Function sections, as they stay very active & there are enough knowledgeable users to keep it interesting.

PerN- too busy to join, & it seemed devoted to simworld's ego stroking, but the focus on theory talk intrigues me
    INFJf - too much passive-aggressiveness, nicey-nice politeness, & fluffy talk; can't have real discussions there, weird resentment towards INFPs
    INTPc - not interested, too much whining & pointless arguing, weird resentment towards non NTs
    INTJf - incredibly dull, haven't posted in months, but it is friendly to non INTJs
    INFPverse - too slow moving, few regular posters, admin is kind of a jerk
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    Aeon
    Enneagram
    10w so
    Socionics
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    TypoC is probably the least cliquish forum I've ever been to, TBH.
    Oh, there are cliques. It's just that you don't know about them.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I haven't registered with or posted on other typology forums. I do google about typology stuff quite often though, so I sometimes read in other forums.

I'll probably just stick with TypeC. Although it would be nice if it didn't crash so much. For the most part the discussions are either thought provoking or entertaining or sometimes both. People seem to go much deeper than on most other forums and I like that.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Architectonic View Post
    Oh, there are cliques. It's just that you don't know about them.
    Dude, I've been at this forum longer than you think.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

cliques are for F people

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btXdjun7lYQ"].[/YOUTUBE]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

off-topic posts moved.

Note that the topic of this thread is "compare typeC to other forums", not "bicker endlessly about which non-typeC forum sucks more". Stop it.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    GONE

Yeah a lot of forums I would visit for specific information (like forums on cities I want to move to, tech forums to answer questions, etc.) but this is one that felt like 'home' when I came. What I really like about TypeC and makes it different from other forums is that it it is a living organic community, people are always joining and sometimes leaving, there are established as well as new discussions, and people who sign on WANT and FEEL like a part of a community. That's really the indelible 'x factor' that makes type C stand out to me. I haven't really felt a need to join another site but I understand why others would, variety is the spice of life. :P
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

I have an account over at INTJf, but somehow I never started posting there. I can't remember if I registered on PerC, but I probably have. Even there, which I prefer to INTJf due to diversity (members' type-wise), I never made a single post. I do, however, lurk on both sites occasionally.

I think TypeC brings up a lot of good topics to talk about... I really like the discussions that go on here, whether it's serious OR lighthearted. Besides, I've realized the people on here (though I have only talked to a few) have really grown on me. Even though I've never talked to most of the members here, I can recognize many of them and appreciate each member in different ways.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    Infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

I've been on a few forums in the last 7 years. Here is my perspective of them:

Infp global: Loved it at first. Then it started to die down after a while and consisted of bullies after a while.
    Pretty much anyone joined and the owner didn't care. She pretty much abandoned her own forum.

Entp.org: I really really liked this forum because of the wonderful Entps I met. The chat room was flash which was nice, because I don't like Irc that much. There weren't a lot of jerks there, either and it gave me a chance to explore others types other than mine (I stuck to exploring infp a lot due to feeling intimidated by most nts at the time :P )

InfpVerse: Dumb. Just dumb. I would now, rather not talk to just Infps. That gets very annoying. It has to be diverse for me.

Perc: I actually still like it, I mean even though I've been banned forever :P I still visit it sometime when I can just to browse around.
    I used to hate one person who banned me often but I now realize that Perc was probably my favorite because I felt the safest there.
    I do like their system and no, I don't think they copied someone's template O_o (Why that even matters anyway? Lols)
    I love the layout on perc and I still get along with some of the mods, even if they did the banning. :P They're always still very sweet toward me which is great. I don't consider them nazis anymore. I think I did because I was only butt hurt. Hehe.

IntjForum: Everyone was friendly and didn't stereotype, lol.. I won't ever go on intpforum, though. Intps usually hate me >.<

Pern: I admit, I was banned from there, too. I think the admins are all lap dogs and can't really think for themselves and when I came to the owner once, he pretty much told me to screw off and fend for myself. Ever since, I started hating that forum. I think their system is very crooked because at first, they had no rules at all and then they laid down very horrible rules that were not fair for anyone. The owner throws fits a lot and can't keep the forum running for long without it getting hacked. :/

Typology: Not sure yet. I've been in arguments with some, but that is expected anyway with any forum. I don't hold anything against them. I think the owner is very sweet, though and understanding and with my experiences with Infp forum owners, she's the best infp I've encountered. The last Infp was just all over the place and couldn't keep it together and the forum turned into a huge mess.
    Some of the navigation is difficult for me on here. I guess I'm not used to it yet. It's been difficult to find certain areas. Overall, I like the forum, just not some of the people but that's what the ignore feature is for. 8B