123 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Default Your daily life.

I'm always really fascinated at the mundane details of people's daily lives. What's a normal day like for you? Do share.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

I have scrambled eggs, oatmeal and grapefruit for breakfast. I drink coffee, two cups.
    I drive 40 mins to work listening to music. I often listen to music that I give lessons to so that I can practice choreography.
    I use Japanese all day at work, when I get tired I sometimes mash words.
    I am going to buy a PSP and play Monster Hunter with my son.

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I am going to buy a PSP and play Monster Hunter with my son.
    They're coming out with a new PSP near the end of this year.

On a typical weekday, I wake up at 6:30, get dressed, grab a bagel or toast, and head out the door to school. Even though I'm old enough, I can't drive yet, so my mom has to drive me to school. :P After school is done, I go home and fall asleep on the couch or watch TV.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I usually wake up around 9 AM. If I have some classes to attend in the early morning, I sometimes get up earlier, but when they don't seem to be that important and I'm not in the mood I don't attend them. Then I have some breakfast. I usually have a light breakfast, because I rarely have a lot of appetite in the morning. Most of the time I eat youghurt with cereal and fruit and then I have tea with it (boring, huh?). I make sure I'm clean and dressed and if I feel like it, I go to college. I usually have a meeting of some kind, I can make some money with playing testee or I work on some side projects. I always go to school by bike. It's usually a 20 minute drive and I always listen to music when I'm on the road. It's a good way to regulate my mood. At college, sometimes I eat, sometimes I don't, completely depends on what mood I am in, but I always need to drink some coffee. I need caffeine. Sometimes I go to this bakery where they sell these awesome sandwiches. When I'm finished at school, I go back home and then I usually take another, longer route, just because I can. I stop at a supermarket, where I buy very cheep energy drink that costs 30 cents a can. Once I pumped myself full with caffeine, I continue my way home. At home, I have a cup of coffee and I start working on projects. We usually have dinner somewhere between 5 and 7 PM. I eat something and then I continue working on my projects. Sometimes I check if there's anything to watch on TV. There usually isn't. There's one program I always watch, which is PowNews. Once I'm bored to death, I go to bed.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Oh hello insignificant details!

Wake up between 8am and 10am, depending on classes.
    Pee. Brush teeth.
    Finish the last of homework that I didn't finish the night prior.
    Find something to wear & quickly change.
    Autostart my car & make sure I've packed up my bag.
    Sneak a bowl of cereal to my room, so older brother doesn't see and ask about the cereal I've hidden away for myself.
    Drive 5-10 minutes to get to college, parking at the far end of the parking lot to implement walking & not going up the ramp that, oddly, makes my heart rate go nuts (same for 3 others I've spoken with- all different weight/fitness ranges. )
    Get to class and sit in my normally acquired seat, shuffling through my things a bit for something to pass the time. (I'm usually a tad early) Deal with class, then head home.
    Eat some form of lunch, while fiddling about on the computer. Preparations of shower and changing before going to Zumba.
    10-15 min driving to Zumba. Zen out during Zumba. Sweat a lot. Laugh a bit. Shake my booty. Drink water.
    Head back home. Wash sweat off face to avoid breaking out. Scavenge for food like a wildebeest.
    Computer. Do some homework. Computer. Debate more homework, then leave it for the morning.
    Crash fairly early.

When I'm around my fantastic NFPs, my normal daily routine gets shot to shit
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i'm unemployed right now so it's pretty pathetic and depends on the day. but i'll use yesterday as an example because it's pretty typical

woke up (i keep waking up at 7 or 8 lately for no reason it's so annoying), showered, sat around watching tv/playing games/listening to music, ate some food, went to the library (i dont have internet at home) near my house to job hunt/dick around on the internet, came home and hung out with my roommate and smoked some weed, went to the bank to deposit a check, met my other roommate at the bart station, went to our friends' house where we smoked hash oil and they made us dinner, came home, passed out

i'm going back to school in june and hopefully will be less of a bum

MBTI
    ESFJ

Weekdays -

Wake around 7.10am, snooze alarm once/twice then run around getting ready.
    I usually leave before the kids so wish them a good day then off i walk to work (i only work about 10 mins from my house)
    Start at 8.20am, usually see first client at 9am then every hour until 4pm. Clients usually turn up without appt so i have to accomodate them.
    Happy, smiley all day then come 4.30pm i leave work and walk home.
    Sit for about 10 mins in solitude then find kid no 1 and ask how his day went, start preparing tea.
    Clean house (maybe) or jump online or talk on phone (if i can be bothered to answer it) or sit and do nothing.
    Kid no 2 comes in usually at 9pm, sort his food if hungry then quick chat then bed for around 10pm where i dont sleep and instead go into my own mind.

Wednesday evenings i usually go to the cinema with the girls and grab something to eat.

Weekends -
    I don't make plans for the weekend, ever. Like to keep options open until last moment.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

My jobs are relatively flexible, so I don't have an exact schedule. Although it generally goes like this for weekdays:
    wake up at 7 AM, have a very quick breakfast, then work at home till 10.30 AM. Then I go out training (cycling) for 2 hours, and have a quick lunch. At 13, I travel to the office where my other job is usually executed, and stay there until 18, then take the train back home (often I have to work on the train, too, so let's say I finish at 19). Then I either go home and cook some food, or have an aperetif with some friends, or go out eating. Here and there I manage to find some time to write my thesis...not that much tho. Can't do it at night, my brain refuses to.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I'm loving these Keep 'em coming.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Wake up between 7 and 8 am, throw myself into the shower. If I get up at 7 I sit on the porch and have coffee and a cigarette. If I get up later, I go to campus and do the same there. Class at 10 most days, then home to eat lunch. I either catch the bus back to campus if I have another class, or I do homework and fool around on the internet. On the weekends I might drive out and visit the boyfriend, or go for a run. In the in between time I draw, read, or meet friends for coffee.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"