First 567

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalViolet View Post
    Awesome, wait...did you just post your dreams?
    Pretty damn close, except in my dreams it wouldn't be sequential it would all just morph into one big weird freaky adventure. Sometimes I have epic dreams where I wake up and feel like I've been on a massive journey.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

5:30 - first alarm goes off, hit snooze
    5:37 - alarm goes off again, hit snooze
    5:44 - alarm goes off again, hit snooze
    5:45 - second alarm (my phone) goes off, hit 'OK' button
    5:51 - alarm goes off again, hit snooze
    5:58 - alarm goes off again, hit snooze
    6:05 - alarm goes off again, hit snooze
    (and so on every seven minutes until I get out of bed)
    sometime between 6:12 & 7:01 - get out of bed
    sometime between 6:13 & 7:02 - pee
    sometime between 6:14 & 7:03 - shower (incl. shave & brush teeth)
    sometime between 6:30 & 7:20 - get out of shower
    sometime between 6:31 & 7:21 - get dressed
    if I'm running early (before 7:10) - have some breakfast, usually a few slices of toast with milk or juice
    sometime between 7:10 & 7:36 - leave to catch bus
    sometime between 7:13 & 7:40 - catch bus
    sometime between 7:28 & 7:58 - get to work
    8:00 - work
    12:00 - lunch
    12:45-1:00 - start working again
    5:00 - usually stop working, but sometimes (not as much lately, considering I quit my job, HA!) I would stay late, which is anywhere between 6:00 and 11:30 (except that one time I worked all night and went home at 11:00 the next morning)
    sometime between 5:02 & 5:15 - walk outside to catch bus home
    sometime between 5:05 & 5:20 (if the bus is running on time) - catch bus
    sometime between 5:25 & 6:00 (depending on which bus and what traffic is like) - get home
    sometime between 5:30 & 6:30 - eat
    sometime between 6:00 & 7:00 - stop eating, start doing sometime else (go out, stay in and watch a movie, write, do research)
    sometime between 8:00 & 1:30 am - on the verge of falling asleep, go to bed

Lather, rinse, repeat. Once in a while I run late and drive to work. Other times I have to drive to work for some work-related reason. Sometimes I drive to work because I've got something to do immediately afterward and can't be bothered to go home.

Weekends are a crapshoot. Sometimes I get up at 0600, sometimes I'm not out of bed until 2:00 pm. Sometimes I stay in all weekend (far too many weekends) and sometimes I'm out doing... whatever... all weekend. I usually don't have things planned ahead more than a day in advance, and even then that's rare.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I want your life, Quinlan.

To everyone else: you get up too early. But then again, I'm so far removed from the world of real adults, where they get to bed at a reasonable hour every night, that I just can't imagine ever going to bed before 11:30 pm.

p.s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    11:00am Wakeup
    11:10am Fight Ninjas
    11:40am Have breakfast
    Must be frustrating to have to fight ninjas before you can get to your breakfast. Is it that they block the way to your food by trying to invade your palace every morning?
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    5:30 - first alarm goes off, hit snooze
    5:37 - alarm goes off again, hit snooze
    5:44 - alarm goes off again, hit snooze
    5:45 - second alarm (my phone) goes off, hit 'OK' button
    5:51 - alarm goes off again, hit snooze
    5:58 - alarm goes off again, hit snooze
    6:05 - alarm goes off again, hit snooze
    (and so on every seven minutes until I get out of bed)
    sometime between 6:12 & 7:01 - get out of bed
    sometime between 6:13 & 7:02 - pee
    sometime between 6:14 & 7:03 - shower (incl. shave & brush teeth)
    sometime between 6:30 & 7:20 - get out of shower
    sometime between 6:31 & 7:21 - get dressed
    if I'm running early (before 7:10) - have some breakfast, usually a few slices of toast with milk or juice
    sometime between 7:10 & 7:36 - leave to catch bus
    sometime between 7:13 & 7:40 - catch bus
    sometime between 7:28 & 7:58 - get to work
    8:00 - work
    12:00 - lunch
    12:45-1:00 - start working again
    5:00 - usually stop working, but sometimes (not as much lately, considering I quit my job, HA!) I would stay late, which is anywhere between 6:00 and 11:30 (except that one time I worked all night and went home at 11:00 the next morning)
    sometime between 5:02 & 5:15 - walk outside to catch bus home
    sometime between 5:05 & 5:20 (if the bus is running on time) - catch bus
    sometime between 5:25 & 6:00 (depending on which bus and what traffic is like) - get home
    sometime between 5:30 & 6:30 - eat
    sometime between 6:00 & 7:00 - stop eating, start doing sometime else (go out, stay in and watch a movie, write, do research)
    sometime between 8:00 & 1:30 am - on the verge of falling asleep, go to bed

Lather, rinse, repeat. Once in a while I run late and drive to work. Other times I have to drive to work for some work-related reason. Sometimes I drive to work because I've got something to do immediately afterward and can't be bothered to go home.

Weekends are a crapshoot. Sometimes I get up at 0600, sometimes I'm not out of bed until 2:00 pm. Sometimes I stay in all weekend (far too many weekends) and sometimes I'm out doing... whatever... all weekend. I usually don't have things planned ahead more than a day in advance, and even then that's rare.
    when do you poop?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Usually at work. I like getting paid to take the Cleveland Browns to the Super Bowl.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Oh wow. Threads like these are just candy to me

Oh please Mr. Si-dom, splurge on all the details of your day!

Don't mind if I do!

Generally speaking this is how my day goes. Tuesdays and Sundays are different for me with the occasional Saturday sprinkled in as well.

6:30-8am: Wake up, make bed, Let cat inside and feed cat and refill water dish, eat breakfast, shower, brush teeth, lay sleeping clothes on bed and change into work clothes, spend remaining time goofing off on the internet. Going to fit my Vinyasa Yoga into this time of the day at some point in the near future.
    8am-9am: Drive to work and listen to whatever music suits my mood or the topic that is on my mind that morning
    9am-[2:30pm-4:00pm] - Work at my day job as a property manager. Lunch is always around 11am, phone messages are always checked first thing when I get there and emails are organized and foldered away. Checks are written out and deposits are made as soon as I can make them. Leave to go home to my 2nd job at 2:30 or 3:00 depending on what time I have to be at my 2nd job.
    3pm-5:30pm, depending what time I start: Get home, get cleaned up, eat snack, dress for 2nd job and place clothes from 1st job that need to be cleaned in laundry hamper.
    [4:30pm-6pm, depending on what time I start]-11pm-ish or so: Work at 2nd job at grocery store stocking shelves. I usually try and keep my dinner time around 6:30 or 7pm or so.
    11pm-midnight: Come home, relax, have evening snack, dick around on internet, chat with ENFJ-ex if she askes me to come on MSN, or go out with friends if they ask me too (which they rarely do), change back into sleeping cloths, go to bed.

Summary: I work a whole friggin' lot.

NOW....Sundays and Tuesdays are a little different. Sundays I don't work and I spend in the day with friends playing D&D. I usually don't get home until 11:30pm-1am or so.

Tuesdays however are the fulcrum of my week and they differ when I get home from my 1st job:

3:30pm-4:50pm: Get home from 1st time, shower a 2nd time (I want to smell nice ), eat *very* small snack, get dressed for dance lesson
    5pm-6pm: Private dance lesson with my ESTP-dance partner Rebecca. Lately we've been working on a Tango routine we're going to be performing on June 10th but otherwise we just practice and improve on general dancing (Waltz, Foxtrot, Swing, ChaCha, etc..)
    6:15pm-6:50pm: Go back home, eat *small* dinner, then head back to dance studio
    7pm-8pm: Intermediate Group Dance class. Rebecca doesn't really go to these but my friends Christy and Colleen do so I have them to keep my company. This month is Bolero.
    8:15-8:45: Go home, change cloths from ballroom to casual wear, head downtown to go Swing dancing!
    9pm-10:30 or 11pm: Swing dancing with friends at a bar downtown. Rebecca sometimes goes to these, Christy and Colleen are almost always there.
    11:20ish-midnight or 1am: Come home, change into sleeping clothes, go to bed.

I love my Tuesdays very much

On my days off I usually spend my time cleaning my apartment, watching movies or TV shows, or playing video games. Christy and Colleen have been inviting me to come along with them to some places so I've been doing that some more. I like having friends again

So....yersh, that's how much days usually go
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

I wake up, apply to new job, do my job/school, or chill and play on www.itsthatshow.tumblr.com to gain followers for my DJing career & other creative ventures. Shamelessly plugging is also one of my many other daily activities. However, the other acts are irrelevant, because you haven't earned the right to be privy of such knowledge.
    Oh, its
    You