First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I'm always really fascinated at the mundane details of people's daily lives.
    Sensor.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTP

Monday, May 2nd

Wake up at 4 a.m.
    Get wet
    Get dry
    Make coffee, then drink coffee after it cools down a little bit
    Brush teeth and perform other essential hygienic activities
    Put work-appropriate clothes on
    Drive to work, stare at Venus on the way
    Doodle, scribble poetry, and perform mundane tasks at work for 8 hours
    Smoke weed
    Wander around town for 2 hours or so, sporadically working on homework or studying
    Go to night class
    Go home
    Smoke weed again
    Play some Starcraft

Monday is probably my most eventful day because of all the work that seems to pile up and become due all of a sudden, but I think this represents a fairly clear depiction of my daily life.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I'll try to be as mundane as possible.

Wake up at 5:30.
    Check e-mail.
    Sit on the can in a daze while half heartedly re-reading an Entertainment Weekly article.
    Eventually take a shower, then shave.
    Microwave oatmeal and prep lunch while it's going.
    Eat said oatmeal and bannana in front of the computer while checking posts/blogs.
    Finish making lunch.
    Brush and floss in front of computer.
    Get dressed, drive 20 mins to work.. if ahead of schedule I'll beat the school bus, if behind then I follow the school bus. See lanky kid + sisters board bus. See strange flock of adoptees board bus.
    Step out into parking lot, check to see if a certain girl's car is in the lot. Silently berate myself for being hyperaware of said person's car. See if enemy troll midget is surveying me from the window as he often does as I cross the parking lot.
    Sit in cubicle, bring up web e-mail and Typoc and blogs.
    Consider actually working.. sometimes it happens.
    Await call from coworker checking to see if I'm going to play board games with the group over the lunch hour.
    Walk to the water fountain see demolition derby girl at her computer listening to her headphones and generaly looking trashed, she's not a morning person, cute.
    Wander to Daves desk for candy, I talk at him for a while, he talks back.
    Break time! Walk down with a couple guys, trying to catch Corey coming back from break to get the paper. We walk by the windows he walks by the interior hall way, we miss him and circle back.
    Sit in break room reading book. If book is boring I grab some of the paper. Classically voluptious girl from design department bounces in with her strangely wideset eyes and always immaculately dressed she glances at me coyly, I pretend not to notice.
    Time to go back to work.
    Work, work work.
    Play board games and eat my rice ball or burrito with an apple. I complain that I don't feel like playing and I'm not in the mood. She sings a show tune. Other she makes a obstinate toddler face while attacking my board game property. He puzzles out what I'm trying to do, comes up with explanation as to why I'm being stratigic, makes me sound smarter than I am. Other he patronizingly belittles me, I good naturely and absurdly admit to attack. I counter attack.
    Lunch time over. Gaze deep behind monitor for over an hour.
    Work, work, work.
    Break time.
    Work,work,work.
    Time 2 go. Wonder if I'll walk out with her this time, she overshoots me, she undershoots me. See built ginger man walking out to my car, gives me a funny feeling.
    Go Home.

***MAGIC FUN TIME****

It's 10:30
    Brush teeth, floss. Set alarm clock. Go to sleep.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Halla's weekends = Totally unpredictable and Random.

Halla's Monday thru Friday:
    (1) Wake-up
    (2) Brush teeth
    (3) Pee
    (4) Walk dog
    (5) Water garden
    (6) Eat something
    (7) Take vitamins/supplements
    (8) Shower/shave/hair/get dressed/cologne (Polo Blue)
    (9) Drive to work
    (10) Work my ass off from 8:30 AM until 5:30, some days as late as 7:00-8:00 PM (1x-2x per week; 1-2 weeks per month, only as needed)
    (11) Drive home
    (12) Stop at grocery store (if needed)
    (13) Park car in driveway
    (14) Kiss Mrs. Halla, hug kiddies
    (15) Dinner
    (16) Homework with kids
    (17) Help put kids to bed
    (18) Housework (kitchen/laundry/bathrooms/etc.) :horor:
    (19) Hopefully some free time with Mrs. Halla, other times grad school work, GO TO GYM, other times goof off on WWW
    (20) "Shag" if possible
    (21) Go to bed!!! (Between 10 PM and 1 AM) :zzz:

Damn!
    I had no idea there were 21 steps to my average day!

-Halla
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

generally:

Wake up at noon
    do whatever I want all afternoon, errands if need to
    eat whenever
    shower at night
    8 PM-4 AM is open to whatever I want to do

that's a day I'm off of work. I don't do the same thing every day so how am I going to create a list worth anything?

My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

garbage

stuff is boring and one-dimensional right now, but my routine is changing up in a few weeks once some of my obligations die down

• wake up whenever (between 7 and 9), piss around and fix some coffee and fruits or something
    • do some work while intermittently surfing the internet
    • go into the office and do some work while intermittently surfing the internet
    • go into my other office and do some work while intermittently surfing the internet
    • come home and do some work while intermittently surfing the internet
    • do chores, work out, or go out
    • come home and do some work while intermittently surfing the internet
    • go to bed whenever (between 10:30 and 12)

this applies 6 or 7 days a week

MBTI
    INTP

You don't know how close I came to posting this word for word...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

this man's skin must be aureated.