User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    They're coming out with a new PSP near the end of this year.
    Yeah, Next Generation. I read about that, don't think I will wait though. Cheers.

I'm taking the garbage out in a minute. We have designated garbage areas in the neighbourhood. Everybody puts their garbage in the same place to be collected.

MBTI
    INxP

Alarm clock wakes me at about 6.20 am. I hit the snooze button several times before I manage to get myself out of bed. If I have time I shower. If I have time I make myself breakfast. I run for the school bus, it leaves at 7.08 am. If I miss the bus, I wait for the next one that leaves at 7.50, and that will make me miss the day's first lesson. During the bus ride I sleep, listen to music and/or read a book or a newspaper. The school bus arrives at my school at 8 am. If I have enough money, and I didn't make myself breakfast earlier in the morning, I buy myself a sandwich in the school cafeteria. School starts at 8.30. Lunch break from 11.30-12.30. The school day ends at 15.30. The school bus leaves at 15.35, and I get home at about 16.30. Then, if my parents are home they make dinner, if they're not home I make myself dinner. Then I waste the rest of the day playing the piano, lurking about on the interwebz and occasionally doing homework. I go to bed way too late.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Struggle to wake up from bed as two alarm clocks go off (yes I use two alarm clocks to wake myself), go to the bathroom to pee, dick around on the internet for a bit, masturbate to ecchi, eat whatever I'm in the mood for with a large cup of coffee while posting on TypeC and other message forums and boards, maybe dick around the job websites, waste more time on the internet, take a nice long and hot shower, wash dishes, watch some anime, play video games, eat snacks, dick around on the internet some more, take a walk outside, eat something for lunch, use the bathroom sometime again, make my bed, maybe exersice or read a book, waste more time on the internet, help with dinner, play some guitar maybe, eat dinner, take out trash, watch TV or anime or play video games, watch Conan, get dressed for bed, brush my teeth for the first time that day, pee yet again, set up my alarm clocks, mastubate, fall asleep.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I get up at 4:30am and take a shower, then do my hair.
    I get dressed around 5am, while skimming over stuff on the 'net.
    About 5:20am, I put on my makeup, make coffee, toast a bagel.
    I leave for work about 5:45am, and if all goes well, I sign it at work between 6:30am-6:45am.
    I look at 'net stuff again, answer e-mails.
    Then I'm doing work, attending meetings, going to class, until about 11:30am, when I eat lunch (often at my desk, although on occasion I go out with friends or go outside, now that the weather is getting nice).
    I start working again around 1pm, and leave sometime between 3-3:30pm, and get home between 4-4:30pm.

Sometimes I am exhausted, so I fall asleep for 45-90 minutes.

Then I look at 'net stuff, go out shopping/walking, clean, whatever else.
    Make dinner.
    Do 'net stuff/watch a movie/play a game.

Go to bed.

Repeat.

I actually don't like my cycle and am trying to break it, I want to actually accomplish something meaningful, but I'm having trouble right now with focus, energy levels, and goals.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

This past semester's schedule:

Weekdays:
    7:45am, cell phone alarm goes off. The roommate wakes up to it because she's the lightest sleeper ever. (So glad she doesn't resent me for it!)
    8:00 am, I actually get up, after hitting the snooze button several times. Have cereal at my desk, check email and the New York Times online, shower/blowdry, run to class.
    9:00am give or take five minutes, I get to Arabic class.
    10:05am, I hang out and do whatever for an hour and a half. It's not nearly enough time to use to do homework, so I usually don't; instead, I'll check my Facebook, or run errands, and sometimes I'll take a nap if I had a particularly late night before. (I actually recorded one of my TypeC videos in this block of time )
    11:30am, I have lunch with friends at the college cafeteria - and finally get my coffee fix, since there's no coffee-maker in my room, and the cafeteria has reeeeally good coffee. <3
    Then, depending on the day, I either have more classes, or interning, or work study, or two of those three. Regardless, I am always able to get dinner with friends at the cafeteria between 5:30 and 7:30, and I'm usually only able to get started on my homework at 8 or 9pm, and then I'll get to bed at 12:30am-1:30am-ish.

Weekends:
    Saturday, I refuse to set an alarm (so I can catch up on the week's lack of sleep), and so I usually get up between 10:30 and 11:30am. Then I'll do whatever fun stuff I had planned with friends, usually the day before. Generally no work gets done on Saturdays, unless some friends and I decide we're going to be ridiculous and just spend all of Saturday night doing work. And that's happened before. Also, several Saturdays this semester I've volunteered with my campus branch of Habitat for Humanity, from about 7am to 4pm (with free bagels and coffee as the day's delicious sustenance).
    Sunday, I get up and go to church, a couple of blocks from my university. Then I come back to campus and have brunch with friends, and do homework for most of the day, then have dinner, then do more homework, and then usually Skype my parents in the evening.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I am reading all of these You guys are making me realize what a P I am.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

On weekdays, I set my alarm for 6am, but since of late my body has become used to this, I have been waking of my own accord at like 5:45ish, which is sort of annoying, and has even started happening on the weekends when I am able to sleep in. Grr!

If I'm really groggy, I push it and stay in bed until close to 6:20am (assuming I don't need to take a shower and wash my hair); but usually I'm out of bed by about 6:10am. In varying orders, I then: Wash face/put on moisturizer, put on makeup, eat breakfast, brush teeth, and get dressed. Am out the door at 6:50am at the earliest these days, but it gets pushed to 7:05-7:10 if I'm not having a good morning.

Drive to work - arrive at work from 7:20am-7:35 am. Lunch break between 11 and 11:30, and leave work anywhere from 3:45 - 4:15pm. If I have nothing going on in the evening, I drive immediately home, have an early dinner, and basically don't do a whole lot for the rest of the evening - am either on the internet, read, go for a run, or do various other things. If I have plans in the evening, it's either going to yoga now and then, going climbing with my boyfriend, or doing something with my boyfriend / another friend. I'm in bed by 10pm, typically - always take either a shower or bath prior to going to bed, though.

On the weekend, I always aim for one of the days being more active - going on a hike, and spending time with my boyfriend. Then the other day is mostly pure relaxation and nothingness - by design - running annoying errands if I need to, maybe doing some cooking, reading, just alone time for myself - just letting my brain process everything from the week so as to become balanced/at peace.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I usually wake up at 7:00 AM. The neighbor and her huge dog often get me up earlier at 5. I dislike this, but when it happens, I walk down to the beach and go for a short run. Then brush teeth, shave, shower, pet the cat, and drive to work. I often eat at work, or skip it if I'm not hungry.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Drive to work - arrive at work from 7:20am-7:35 am. Lunch break between 11 and 11:30, and leave work anywhere from 3:45 - 4:15pm.
    Are these typical hours in the US? I'm asking because Jennifer posted something similar. I would love to work from 7 to 4 rather than 9 to 6. If those were typical here I'd strongly reconsider getting an office job rather than something completely indipendent...
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Are these typical hours in the US? I'm asking because Jennifer posted something similar. I would love to work from 7 to 4 rathern than 9 to 6.
    yea, 7 to 3 is common, though hours do vary.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.