User Tag List

First 1234 Last

I can't get up enough caring to be proud of type sharing. Not proud of being an ENTJ. Just "am" one. It has its upsides and downsides.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    I can't get up enough caring to be proud of type sharing. Not proud of being an ENTJ. Just "am" one. It has its upsides and downsides.
    Well, if you'ld become an accomplished person like Patrick Stewart or Jean-Luc Picard, I think this would be a rolemodel worth living for. I know they say he's intj but I dont believe that, his fields of intrest are way to broad. I mean he came from classical shakespearen theatre to star trek, dunno he's an active searcher definitly
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Well, if you'ld become an accomplished person like Patrick Stewart or Jean-Luc Picard, I think this would be a rolemodel worth living for. I know they say he's intj but I dont believe that, his fields of intrest are way to broad. I mean he came from classical shakespearen theatre to star trek, dunno he's an active searcher definitly
    My attitude probably surrounds the dislike of role models. While I enjoy being entertained by Patrick Stewart, he's not someone I would aspire to be. Rather prefer to be myself, whatever that is or turns out to be, in the future.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Socrates is ENTP and Newton is INTJ.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

My attitude probably surrounds the dislike of role models. While I enjoy being entertained by Patrick Stewart, he's not someone I would aspire to be. Rather prefer to be myself, whatever that is or turns out to be, in the future.
    Of course by all means. Still it's not always necessary to reinvent the wheel, but I think you know that.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

I can understand that. There are aspects of people I like but no one who I would really see as a role model. I don't know, I like styles, so I don't like to look too closely at someone else. I like the vibe that isfp give, it's relaxing.

MBTI
    ENTP

Define type.

Isn't this type sharing thing just a form of ego boosting, I've seen it in so many places.

For instance on depression support forums, they have lists of famous people who have suffered from depression, to make people feel better about themselves. And I can bet this is on other websites as well.

People seem to generally want to think that they share a lot with famous people from history or whatever, and very little with the underachieving bum from nextdoor.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I can understand that. There are aspects of people I like but no one who I would really see as a role model. I don't know, I like styles, so I don't like to look too closely at someone else. I like the vibe that isfp give, it's relaxing.
    Fe vs. Fi?

Sniffles

Fyodor Dostoyevsky
    Martin Buber

Quote Originally Posted by guesswho View Post
    Define type.

Isn't this type sharing thing just a form of ego boosting, I've seen it in so many places.

For instance on depression support forums, they have lists of famous people who have suffered from depression, to make people feel better about themselves. And I can bet this is on other websites as well.

People seem to generally want to think that they share a lot with famous people from history or whatever, and very little with the underachieving bum from nextdoor.
    Dude, don't burst my bubble.

Fe vs. Fi?
    In what way?