User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Default When you become unsure as to where to post

I ask this question to those who are unsure of their type ..

Do you find that you are unsure as to which section (NF/NT/SP/SJ) to post in as you question which type you infact are?

I was confortable replying in the SJ section previously as i was once typed as such but now replying in the SJ/SP section, i feel like a fraud. I dare not post in the NT section as i can confim this is not who i am and the NF, well, they write with such depth whereas i like to keep it short and sweet.

Now i don't post in any of the section deciding to instead reply where one can remain ambiguous as only points of views are what interest others and not definitive types points of view.

Obviously i want to remain true to myself yet by taking more tests i become more indecisive thus don't want to mislead people by pretending to be something i am not.

Least there's always the bonfire to get my narcissistic kicks

How do you deal with this obstacle?
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I am proud, cause it tells me that I am unique.

I do not think its necessary to belong to a group to actually belong, I think it's more important to know where your strength and weakness lay and to reflect those to others properly. Then you'll belong to all 4 forums and at the same time have the true self of you conveyed.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

garbage

I try not to make very few posts that use my type as a basis for their reasoning or my explanations anymore, since I'm often not quite sure how I should classify myself. Like you, I wouldn't want to mislead anyone else who's in the process of using type for self-discovery.

In fact, I don't understand how those who have walked all the way around the circle can talk about others' types with seemingly absolute certainty.

Once you've gone through a few types, posting in the temperament subforums seems pointless anyway. The other subforums are a lot more substantial.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    INFj

Do you find that you are unsure as to which section (NF/NT/SP/SJ) to post in as you question which type you infact are?

I was confortable replying in the SJ section previously as i was once typed as such but now replying in the SJ/SP section, i feel like a fraud. I dare not post in the NT section as i can confim this is not who i am and the NF, well, they write with such depth whereas i like to keep it short and sweet.

Now i don't post in any of the section deciding to instead reply where one can remain ambiguous as only points of views are what interest others and not definitive types points of view.

Obviously i want to remain true to myself yet by taking more tests i become more indecisive thus don't want to mislead people by pretending to be something i am not.

You are who you are regardless of how you're categorized on here.

Post in the NF forum. Brevity can be quite beautiful.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Eh, I'm 98% positive of my type and therefore feel comfortable posting in any forum. (Aka, no one will question my type just because I'm posting somewhere else.) If you're feeling funny posting somewhere, it's just a reflection of your own thoughts. No one else will feel that you suddenly changed your type or that you're a fraud. A lot of people on this forum are indecisive anyways.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Thanks guys for your input. Something to think about.

I don't think my thoughts are in a state of disarray Who knows? .. Oh, maybe me, lol.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

You abandoned us.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    You abandoned us.
    I'd never abandon you. If someone starts giving you shit, you know where to find me
    (i'll be lurking somewhere on here, lol)
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Someone needs hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    You abandoned us.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

Hate

I was comfortable replying in the SJ section previously as i was once typed as such but now replying in the SJ/SP section, i feel like a fraud
    You should feel like a fraud. This behavior is despicable. You should be ashamed of yourself.