User Tag List

First 234

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    Hmmmm.

Could i get the advertising incorperated into an artistic sleeve?
    For you, Nijntje, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    If it was a semi-artistic logo, probably. I wouldn't want the name of a company slapped on myself, but I could take a symbol/pic.
    This did immediately make me think of one of my friend's graphic design businesses. I would get his stuff tat'd on, as he has a good eye for aesthetic. And the name he uses for his business is SlyFox
    I can picture you all tatted up for some reason, not sure why.

Quote Originally Posted by Vala Faye View Post
    Aww, man! :steam:

Fine, I'll go for the local cat shelter with paw print logo!
    Sorry, but your application to advertise via paw print logo was denied. This is the only logo you got approved for:

the Just Juice Beverage Co:

Not unless I get

Lifetime housing, medical, and travel expenses payed for. I choose what housing, I choose the medical doctors, and I choose when I want to travel and how much I want to travel.

Lifetime expense for future spouse and child(s.)

AKA all expenses payed for.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    That's probably the first thing that one would suspect.
    But the articles about her story say that is was to supposedly to pay for her child's school fees. She actually auctioned it off on E-Bay and the closing price was only at $10,000. They just threw in an extra five thousand for the hell of it.

She was even quoted saying something along the lines of, "I only live once, and I live for my child, so that's why I did it."

Not sure if that's dedication or insanity.
    I don't think she's crazy.. but the situation sure is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    If it was Chanel and $100,000, I would seriously consider it. If it was Wal-Mart, no. If it was a more obscure company, probably. I have no desire for a tattoo at all, but it would be hard to turn down that much money for something that wouldn't impact my life that much.
    My first thought was "If its a cool logo like the WWF one, most def." But I don't really desire a tattoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Yes.

Dibs on the World Wildlife Fund logo.
    :steam: damn you!

Quote Originally Posted by Takeru View Post
    Not unless I get

Lifetime housing, medical, and travel expenses payed for. I choose what housing, I choose the medical doctors, and I choose when I want to travel and how much I want to travel.

Lifetime expense for future spouse and child(s.)

AKA all expenses payed for.
    Fuck, you're more expensive than TG!!!

@_@ Honestly, a tattoo.. that will be seen MOST of the time, but not always, and usually the people that know others with tattoos soon stop noticing (the way you 'forget' that your friends wear glasses), on your forearm so it can't be THAT big, not even a sleeve's worth, and the only reason the superbowl is so expensive is because SO MANY PEOPLE SEE IT. Not even 1% of the world's population have a chance of seeing you with it in person. I doubt more than 10% will see it over the internet, since it is no longer shocking news to get tattoos of advertisements. I don't see the offer as insulting at all.

I'd probably do it. I'd probably do it for less if it was a brand I REALLY Liked, like Oakley or thinkgeek.com's Timmy, or J-list's little chibi-girl and name.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ESFJ

Epic fail .. I was looking for some ambiguous logo's/company names/advertising and could only find 2. I shall walk away in shame.

“I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Sorry, but your application to advertise via paw print logo was denied. This is the only logo you got approved for:

the Just Juice Beverage Co:

Oh honey...your ego just wrote a check that is pretty much guaranteed to bounce at the bank

You want exclusivity as well as the right to mark me in a visible public spot?

It's going to cost ya.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Fuck, you're more expensive than TG!!!

If they want me to do it for a lifetime, I expect to be payed for a lifetime.
    If the tattoo is in plain site, I expect the cost to go up.
    If it is hidden in site, maybe a little less.

I am not going to get a tattoo on my forehead without being payed handsomely.

Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
    You just received an offer to advertise via tattoo.

Terms include:

- $100,000 one-time payment.

- Must be on upper forearm.

- Must be reasonably visible.

*Fine print includes all the things about removing the tattoo, breach of contract etc.

Do you accept the offer?

Now that I'm getting older and don't really give a shit...I think I would do this for the money. Advertising is everywhere now so a part of me thinks not only would I not notice it much...neither would anyone else (the tats in the photos are pretty small.)

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Dude people pay out the ass to have name branded clothes and accessories and to be walking advertisements. Not so radically different in my opinion from proudly carrying a Coach purse with their damn symbol all over it.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.
    Likes Starry liked this post