First 1234 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I honestly think it's because I've always liked Chanel. Plus you can easily cover up a tat on your upper arm. Not only that, but that Coco Chanel symbol is really unobtrusive and some people wouldn't even know what it was.

Chanel has history. They have nice clothes, and I wear one of their perfumes, anyway. They also have what is quite possibly the most awesome advertising campaign in history.

That's what it's about for me...I wouldn't do it for just any company. Advertising for a classy fashion house doesn't seem like a bad deal to me, honestly, if I like their stuff anyway.

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I wonder if that woman who only got paid 15K for a tattoo on her forehead has a really severe drug problem.
    That's probably the first thing that one would suspect.
    But the articles about her story say that is was to supposedly to pay for her child's school fees. She actually auctioned it off on E-Bay and the closing price was only at $10,000. They just threw in an extra five thousand for the hell of it.

She was even quoted saying something along the lines of, "I only live once, and I live for my child, so that's why I did it."

Not sure if that's dedication or insanity.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

That's really sad.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Deal....your offer has just been raised to $375,000.

But the company you will be advertising for is Wal-Mart.

Do you accept?
    Think, more money. I mean, 30 seconds during the super bowl costs more than that, and I would be expected to advertise for a lifetime? I'd be offended by the offer.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Think, more money. I mean, 30 seconds during the super bowl costs more than that. I'd be offended by the offer.
    Especially if it was Wal-Mart!

The difference, though, is that you're an individual with limited exposure, while so many people watch the Super Bowl.

Plus, you'd be able to cover up the tattoo.

It would be awesome if Chanel also threw in a certain amount of free products from their company for the next twenty years or something. You know, so many perfumes or lipsticks a year, a clothing allowance.

That would be fan-fucking-tastic.

I've seriously ALWAYS liked Chanel though. I decided they were my favorite fashion house many years ago.

Maybe if he had asked for almost any other company I would have said hell fucking no.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

it depends on the company.

funny thing similar to this is that some guy in USA changed his name to verkkokauppa com(net store com) for 5 thousand $
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INTP

If it was Chanel and $100,000, I would seriously consider it. If it was Wal-Mart, no. If it was a more obscure company, probably. I have no desire for a tattoo at all, but it would be hard to turn down that much money for something that wouldn't impact my life that much.
    Something Witty

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Think, more money. I mean, 30 seconds during the super bowl costs more than that, and I would be expected to advertise for a lifetime? I'd be offended by the offer.
    If you were a celebrity, then maybe we could up the ante because of guaranteed exposure... But Wal-Mart has to set it's limits with the common folk.

*offer rescinded*

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    If it was Chanel and $100,000, I would seriously consider it.
    The offer expires shortly. We're going to need a solid 'yes' on that.

garbage

If there's a company whose logo is just a dot, I'd probably get it tattooed on my forehead for a cool $500k...

I'd also get Wal-Mart tattooed on my arm if I got money and if I could convince everyone that I did it "ironically."

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    If there's a company whose logo is just a dot, I'd probably get it tattooed on my forehead for a cool $500k...
    How about if the dot is like 4 inches in diameter?

I'd also get Wal-Mart tattooed on my arm if I got money and if I could convince everyone that I did it "ironically."
    haha, yes, loopholes!