User Tag List

First 345

Thread: Define troll

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    no like just because you don't like someone it doesn't automatically make them a troll
    I thought that was what you meant originally. Just clarifying.

MBTI
    yupp

yeah sorry lack of coffee and stress=jumbled words
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Its the element of games playing and messing with people to hurt them without any real intent of discussion, I can tell, I like to think, when someone is frustrated, shit out of arguments or battling a straw man or bogeyman of their own imagining when heatedly exchanging with me on a topic (OK I can tell better when I'm not being hot headed myself) and that's a different matter.
    Lark makes a distinction between chronically hurt feelings (ability to create ad hominem out of thin air) and deliberate provocateurs.

On MBTI forums, there are a few individuals who have turned trolling into an art form. Every thread becomes an opportunity to expose the moral, intellectual, or social inferiority of others.
    Last edited by amazingdatagirl; 04-24-2011 at 07:41 PM.

Kultainen Kuningas Devil Flamingo's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by amazingdatagirl View Post
    On MBTI forums, there are a few individuals who have turned trolling into an art form. Every thread becomes an opportunity to expose the moral, intellectual, or social inferiority of others.

^ yep.

What is trolling? I will tell you. Trolling is an art. Not a fine art, but an art nonetheless. We trollfolk call it "trollart". Trollart is a way of life; I am not a con artist, or even a real artist, but a troll-artist. What about my trolling is artistic? It's the way that I devote myself to troll, ofc! Both irl and online, I confound the senses, I entangle words, I wrap phrases in intricate spiderwebs that cause Chaoz and Lulz. Speaking of which, those are the Two Principles of Trollart. Like Yin and Yang, if you don't have Chaoz and Lulz, your trolling is unsuccesful and fellow trolls will be 'ehhh' about it. But, if you keep Chaoz and Lulz in balance, your trolling can succeed... which is the idea, yeah. Am I trolling right now? Well, it's hard to say. I am and I am not. In explaining how trolling works, I must troll and not-troll at the same time. But don't worry, I'm a friendly troll. :] That's because I'm a fairy-troll. Most of my troll is harmless while entertaining enough that it doesn't get me banned. When I was a young wee one, I trolled too hard, and got banned repeatedly from forums and communities, lol. These days I'm older, wiser and trollier. Also, I can turn into a merman sometimes, and at times my fairy-side wins over my troll-side, so I don't troll all day errrday... just most days, lol.
    4w3 sx/so ·· ISFP (?) ·· rcu|E|n
    gryffindor-ravenclaw ·· chaotic neutral
    leo sun ·· scorpius moon ·· earth dragon

metsän ukko halliparta, metsän kultainen kuningas,
    ava nyt aittasi avara, luinen lukko lonkahuta!