User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Yes, that was entirely uncalled for and I deeply regret it. I can't do more than say sorry, and I don't expect to be forgiven for it.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Interesting phrasing. If you know you have, why stipulate?

Personally, I think its a special ugliness for a woman to publicly lie about another female forum member, who she knows nothing about, by saying everyone who reads her views her as promiscuous.

I find this kind of thing is often quite telling about the speaker. You may disagree, but obviously we have different views.

Its always easier to dish it out.
    Yes, I forgot about her saying that strawberries posts "look promiscuous" ...she also apparently got butthurt during that thread and commented on my Nohari (but not my Johari!) that I was stupid, simple, et al.

So I call complete bullshit. She wasn't trolling. She realized she was wrong, got caught, and is now trying to cover it up.

For what it's worth, that wasn't me on your Nohari, but there's no way of proving that. Anyway, I've said my piece, now think what you will.

figsfiggyfigs

Although I don't agree with what she said/did.

She SAID she was trolling. Stop putting words into her mouth.
    It's really not her responsibility to make members like or agree with her. She has already apologized once, I see no need for her to do it again.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I don't know what all was said, or why.. but for apologizing to be this hardcore throughout the 5 pages, there isn't much as else to be said. Bad things were said, and apologized for. I don't see what more one could do about it.. actions will speak for themselves in the future one way or the other. Thank you for your apologies, Senza.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    FREE

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    So I call complete bullshit. She wasn't trolling. She realized she was wrong, got caught, and is now trying to cover it up.
    This makes the most sense to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ----

yes, the insult she directed at me was tacky and devoid of truth, but i'm not going to lose sleep over it. i know who i am and i'm comfortable with myself.

thank you for defending me vasilisa. i am reminded of one of my favourite quotes.

"I also think it is important for women to help one another. I have a saying: There is a special place in hell for women who don't." - madeleine albright.

garbage

While we're all taking the opportunity to apologize for our terrible actions, I'm sorry for everything that I've ever done.

Yay for bolo. Jeez people, lay off senza.

No, it was wrong. No one has to lay off me if they're seriously offended, because what I said was incredibly offensive and I kind of deserve it.