Awe, lets help him troll better!

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ely-troll.html

the thread was made by an INTP

No, I'm done. Seriously.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Upon further speculation, I've realized that we can all take an important life lesson out of all of this. Leave the INTJ impersonations to the self-proclaimed INTJs. Basically, all us with glaring inferiorities (the NPs) must learn to both accept and embrace our shortcomings(P-ness). I can't blame you for wanting to be something you're not, for I too often fantasize about being one of the beautiful ones(INTJs), if only for a day, and if only to feel that warm glow of productivity I heard them speak about so pridefully. Deep down, way way down, we're all just INTP's and INFP's wishing we were INTJs so we could aspire to be ENTJs, but alas at the end of the day, we can't lie to ourselves, and that's the real problem here.

I'd give all this T up in a second for just a little J in my P.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Well, this explains a lot. I was starting to suspect as much, but the accusation has been used far too generously in the last few weeks and months.

What did stick out though was a total lack of T (and while the INTJs on INTJForum might have been more open to discuss un-PC ideas, they would have shredded your reasoning within minutes, so that claim was suspicious to begin with )

So what else did you take away from the experiment and was there nothing good on tv all day?
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

I don't have a TV. Or a life.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    Upon further speculation, I've realized that we can all take an important life lesson out of all of this. Leave the INTJ impersonations to the self-proclaimed INTJs. Basically, all us with glaring inferiorities (the NPs) must learn to both accept and embrace our shortcomings(P-ness). I can't blame you for wanting to be something you're not, for I too often fantasize about being one of the beautiful ones(INTJs), if only for a day, and if only to feel that warm glow of productivity I heard them speak about so pridefully. Deep down, way way down, we're all just INTP's and INFP's wishing we were INTJs so we could aspire to be ENTJs, but alas at the end of the day, we can't lie to ourselves, and that's the real problem here.

I'd give all this T up in a second for just a little J in my P.
    Nope, sorry, I don't want to be a socially inept emotional retard obsessed with status.

J/K

They grow out of that.

figsfiggyfigs

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU SENZA.

Might as well throw the half of the necklace I got us last week!! Traitorous heathen!

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU SENZA.

Might as well throw the half of the necklace I got us last week!! Traitorous heathen!
    YWIR, you're right, I'm wrong, you did try to stop me, and I should have listened to you all along. Look at the bright side though: you'll now be able to milk at least three months of "I told you so"s out of this lapse in judgment.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

idc