Well not really but I hope I got your attention!
With the tax deadline looming for Americans, I thought I'd ask the following questions:
1) Have you filed your taxes yet this year or will you wait till the very last minute?
I may be an atypical P, but I did mine a few weeks ago. I don't like the last minute pressure and I wanted to get my refund sooner.
2) Do you have to file income taxes for your state?
Yes, I live in Minnesota
3) Are you getting a refund this year or do you owe money? If you don't mind answering, how much?
4) If you are getting a refund, do you plan on spending it or saving it?
Spend about half; save about half.
5) How long does it typically take you to do your taxes?
6) Did you file your taxes yourself or are you getting help from either a friend, family member, or professional?
I did it myself but I did have my father check over my forms to see that there were no errors.
7) If you are from outside of the USA, what is filing for taxes like over there?
8) What's the funniest thing you've encountered when filing for taxes?
Nothing yet. Did I miss something?