- Stand-up and improv comedy
- Philosophy debates/discussions; play devil's advocate a bit too much
- I'm a CS major.
- Keep a list of random observations/ideas for new things on my phone
- Love creative writing
- Have an obsession with puzzles
I've only done stand-up three times, but it's gone pretty well. I love being an attention whore and having an entire crowd listen to me.
- Enjoy parties all that much
- Demand 'authority' or respect from most people (in non-professional settings)
- Intentionally egg people on just to piss them off (...unless they're my friend. Then all bets are off)
- Have a natural talent for being 'popular' or spreading my ideas to everyone (in non-professional settings).
I was bored. Also, procrastinating packing.
Please don't post stupid, generic things like "I procrastinate"; welcome to 99% of Earth. I'm more talking about hobbies/activities/distinguishing traits.