User Tag List

First 1234 Last

All Natural! All Good!

Thank you. I am curious about this as well, it's my only incentive to go! lol. My biggest concern (I just thought of this, yes I'm slow) is only if they suggest a totally different type with good reason. That's all. If they don't have good reasons I can just dismiss it. If they suggest the same/similar type I can verify my self-typing.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I think it's normal to be undecided of your type. The way they write these things, so general, sometimes I think anyone could be anything. For me, the tests are only accurate very rarely. I test across the board. I found out by reading a bunch of descriptions of all the types and then the functions.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    IsFJ

I second the advice about distrusting MBTI tests... It's better, I think, to read about functions, interaction styles, temperament, et cetera. Why, I myself tested INTJ for a long time, but I find many Feelers here much more "T-y" than I. OTOH, this forum is a great place to find your type, due to the whole "receiving feedback" thing; the debate element is crucial. Then again, I went through ten pages of self-indulgent rants and remained INFx, so don't give my word that much weight.

All Natural! All Good!

Default I went this afternoon

It was ethical like other people said. It was pretty much fine, I was nervous for nothing. We talked first and then she showed me my test result (Edit: This is badly worded. I already knew what I got on the test because I got the print out months ago. She just showed me the copy she had lol). The 'talking' consisted of me answering various questions related to the four 'dichotomies' (she said she was familiar with JCF but couldn't use it to type people, officially. )

Then she asked me to describe an apple. (She put a real apple in front of me.) I said it was a heart-shaped fruit about fist sized... some other stuff I don't remember (I was really sleep deprived)... then she said that most people touched the apple and talked about its colours and textures. And I was like, oh... I didn't know people actually did that. I mean, I don't think there are many people in this world that look at an apple and think to touch it unless they're going to eat it or something. I doubt people immediately think of its colour, anyway. As she says that stuff about people touching it I'm thinking, this is a really useless test of type, for whatever you are going to say next. For a second I thought she was going to check if I empathized with the apple, lol... but no, she said that it's mostly Ns that don't touch the apple, and concluded that I seem like an ENFP, but it's up to me (of course, that's the 'ethical' part, to save their asses).

I know a few ENFPs. My dad is one. I'm definitely not an ENFP. I think she got the E because I kept talking and couldn't shut up, lol... I rambled after each question she asked me, I don't even remember what I said for like half the time.

No worries, I still think I'm ISFP, (I'm dismissing their typing) and I'm more convinced than ever that typing without JCF is useless.

Thanks for hearing me out on this type insecurity thread, lol... strangely enough, this has helped me verify my self-typing, and I haven't really thought about it much today (I have, of course, I just haven't questioned it.)

Edit: I think I may be ESFP actually, but the I/E thing does not really bother me now that I have the SFP figured out.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    I've never tested INFJ, but I've considered a lot of possibilities
    Could be like Jonnyboy or Fan.of.Devin, INTP type 4w5

<3
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Could be like Jonnyboy or Fan.of.Devin, INTP type 4w5

<3
    Or a Nine, which I've heard quite a few INTPs are...

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by strychnine View Post
    It was ethical like other people said. It was pretty much fine, I was nervous for nothing. We talked first and then she showed me my test result (Edit: This is badly worded. I already knew what I got on the test because I got the print out months ago. She just showed me the copy she had lol). The 'talking' consisted of me answering various questions related to the four 'dichotomies' (she said she was familiar with JCF but couldn't use it to type people, officially. )

Then she asked me to describe an apple. (She put a real apple in front of me.) I said it was a heart-shaped fruit about fist sized... some other stuff I don't remember (I was really sleep deprived)... then she said that most people touched the apple and talked about its colours and textures. And I was like, oh... I didn't know people actually did that. I mean, I don't think there are many people in this world that look at an apple and think to touch it unless they're going to eat it or something. I doubt people immediately think of its colour, anyway. As she says that stuff about people touching it I'm thinking, this is a really useless test of type, for whatever you are going to say next. For a second I thought she was going to check if I empathized with the apple, lol... but no, she said that it's mostly Ns that don't touch the apple, and concluded that I seem like an ENFP, but it's up to me (of course, that's the 'ethical' part, to save their asses).

I know a few ENFPs. My dad is one. I'm definitely not an ENFP. I think she got the E because I kept talking and couldn't shut up, lol... I rambled after each question she asked me, I don't even remember what I said for like half the time.

No worries, I still think I'm ISFP, (I'm dismissing their typing) and I'm more convinced than ever that typing without JCF is useless.

Thanks for hearing me out on this type insecurity thread, lol... strangely enough, this has helped me verify my self-typing, and I haven't really thought about it much today (I have, of course, I just haven't questioned it.)

Edit: I think I may be ESFP actually, but the I/E thing does not really bother me now that I have the SFP figured out.
    Strychnine,

Would you care to take one more test? It's not JCF, but we could help you analyse the results or choose between options :-)

http://kisa.ca/personality/

figsfiggyfigs

That's silly. It is nothing more than than a bullish four letter combo that people blow out of proportion, but I hope someone can help you, if it's ambiguity causes you anxiety. Gl.

garbage

Maybe the problem is not your security, but rather their reliance on the typing system being stable, predictable, repeatable, and certain.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I think having a sudden gain about the cognitive functions can get really confusing because you can apply a lot of the stuff to yourself and it's a lot of random information. But once you get the full grasp the patterns will start to make more sense.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.