MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

..so..... which shard ARE you on?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    GONE

My brother laughed at me when I told him "I should have been a mage because they're better at DPS".

I can't believe I'm learning all these acronyms!!! So many acronyms!!

I picked a rogue because I wanted to solo then realized that MMO's are not solo games :P Now, I wish I had been a healer or a tank because every groups wants 1 or 2. I complained that the quests were taking forever on my server and someone replied "That's because it's an *MMO*" Har har. Also, how come no one likes roleplaying??? I add so much flavor to the game!! The publisher should pay me!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Well, some builds are definitely "more solo than others." And you can solo a lot of things in the PvE game if you have the right build(s) and know what you're doing.

But you can't really Dungeon/Instance and/or Raid while soloing.

There's a tank build for rogue that isn't bad, CzeCze, and in Rift you can have up to four builds (called "Roles") attached to a character, so you could still acquire the souls you need and set up your #2 build slot to tank if you wanted...
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    GONE

My new rig might actually be up today! Hwahwahwaha!

WHO ELSE WANTS IN ON THE RIFT ACTION?!?!?

“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    TITS
    Enneagram
    7w8

Rift makes me jizz in my pants its so good. Its like a combination of Warhammer online and WoW. Leaving all the useless bullshit out. Leveling has been a damn cake walk compared to the questing in wow. (especially since that was the only shit you could do to level whereas rift has several other avenues to help you level). Rift constantly has events happening making you feel like the world is actually alive and that its just not a big empty void of people doing useless shit. Plus, The graphics are way nicer in Rift than in those other two games which look like someone pissed on a 5 year olds paper mache model (more so for wow). I am especially happy my character isn't forced to always look like a purple power ranger at endgame. I wanted to kick my own characters ass for looking so much like a pansy.

Anyways my characters name is Bubbah on the shart (lol) named Neddra.