User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    infp

I don't think it effected me too much because I don't think I ever took the idea of men not having emotions or being emotional seriously. I didn't relate emotions to gender. I realized that girls always went "awwww" about everything, but I didn't think it had anything to do with emotion, I just thought thats how they talked. I thought it was kind of phony, really, because I was feeling stuff too but I didn't say "aww" (difference between Fi and Fe I guess, but I think a lot of the Fe you see in little girls is fake).

I don't think of myself as a male feeler. I am GZA, a person, a man, a personality, and a personality that includes a lot of emotion. I don't think my emotional nature has ever seriously challenged my sense of masculinity.

I still got picked on though, whether from bullies (but that rarely happened) or my friends teasing me because as a senstive guy, I react, and this made me notice something was going on. I don't really experience this any more.

I have what MBTI calls "introverted feeling" -its inside me. The world really doesn't even see it... so it doesn't make much of a difference anyway. People mostly see Ne, which makes me look insane or on drugs to a lot of people

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Yeah i feel its mostly only a problem in high school. Alot of guys in that age group I think are just scared to relate their feelings is all it is.
    SDMF

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post
    YouTube - Rammstein - Barbie girl (German)

Watch that...seriously, just humor me LOL.
    It would be better if it was actually Rammstein. There was one video with that version with the Barbie girl and Hitler footage superimposed.

MBTI
    INFP

Being a feeler just means that your decisions are based on personal values and not on impersonal principles. I don't think that's anything to be ashamed of.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    It would be better if it was actually Rammstein. There was one video with that version with the Barbie girl and Hitler footage superimposed.
    Thats actually the video I was trying to find LMAO. But yeah, I just thought that video was funny cause some of the words match up really well with the lips near the beginning but then it goes to crap lol.
    SDMF

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    Being a feeler just means that your decisions are based on personal values and not on impersonal principles. I don't think that's anything to be ashamed of.
    Not at anypoint did I say I was ashamed of it, just rather at some points it was a hinderence cause of the lack of male acknowledgement for emotions. Hence my problem with my ISTJ friend, who from his own words at one point could not feel emotions not even concerning his friends. He has obviously improved but thats besidse the point.
    SDMF

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

True, but even as a female, I, har-har *feel* that feeling things on a personal level is frowned upon in this...shall I go there???? why not, "male" dominated society.

Stop being so sensitive!!!

Why do you care so much????

What's it to you????

Geez, get over it!!!

I hear these statements A WHOLE LOT!!!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INFP

Yes my ISTJ step mother is like a robot. I don't think it's anything to do with being male.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Yes my ISTJ step mother is like a robot. I don't think it's anything to do with being male.
    I hope not...
    SDMF

MBTI
    INFP