3 5.17%
  • Other?

2 3.45%
123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Default When you fly: do you prefer an Aisle or Window seat?

Hey let's do a pointless poll cause why not.

I prefer the window myself. I can sacrificed cramped for the view, which I can look at for hours, usually listening to music.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

I prefer window, but I'll always give up my seat if someone wants it to sit by family, friends etc. I will also sit in the aisle if I'm flying with my nephew so that I can trap him in our section and prevent him from wreaking havoc along the length of the plane.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Funny thread. I've been thinking about whether I'd like to sit on the Window or Aisle seat, myself - only about a day ago. Any way, I prefer the Aisle seat. The window seat gets crampy, and the view outside gets boring when you're in the air. It's only good to look out when you're taking off, and reaching mid-air. That's when you capture the view outside properly.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I like to sit in between the sweaty fat guy who consumed 15 lbs of garlic bread prior to boarding the flight and the woman who continually nudges me with her elbows while attempting to breastfeed her newborn baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    I like to sit in between the sweaty fat guy who consumed 15 lbs of garlic bread prior to boarding the flight and the woman who continually nudges me with her elbows while attempting to breastfeed her newborn baby.

I prefer the window, especially on long flights so I can lean my head against the wall and go to sleep.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

The aisle.. I am claustrophobic and not a good flyer.. I make a lot of false trips to the bathroom just so I can get up and move around and burn off nervous energy.

MBTI
    INTP

Aisle. I get claustrophobic, too, and I hate feeling like I can't get up if I want to.

The worst thing about airplanes, though, is when you get seated next to someone whose girth spills over into your seat. UGH. But that's a different topic.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

If in the middle or back-- ALWAYS window.

If I am in the front of the plane, Always aisle.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I've really only had good experiences flying. I've probably been on a dozen plane rides (plus all the connecting ones), all good. I've had kicky kids behind me, I guess, but it's pretty easy to not get mad at a 3yo when you had a good night's sleep and know that you can be selfish as soon as you get off the plane.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

figsfiggyfigs

On the giant jets, I wait till everyone is seated, and steal the middle row with the empty seats, I get a fort going, and stretch out over 4 seats to fall asleep.

I prefer isle, so i can go to the washroom any time I want, also I sort of have a flying phobia, so it helps to not have to look out the window.

Its annoying when someone is constantly asking me to get up to go to the washroom >:E