First 5678 Last

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I've only been on a plane twice. Both flights were recently. I was toying with my fear of heights, but figured I *had* to aim for a window seat both ways. Best choice ever.
    Of all the times I'd spoken with people about planes prior, no one ever mentioned just how amazing and surreal the view is.
    Think I'll always be game for the window seat :p
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I am so happy to have an unpopular preference. It makes it easier for you to get what you want.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

^ my hubs feels the same as you. Plus I think tall men in general prefer the aisle, as you are a little less cramped.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    yupp

I had a dream that me and my room mates were on a plane and flying over Cincinnati and all of a sudden the plane was going under over passes and only going 50 mphs, and my room mate was like if the plane crashes we can go home and take a nap.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp

Window seat FTW! Take-offs, landing, going through the clouds, I love it! I prefer a seat just behind the wing so I can check out the engine and flaps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Smile! Now!

Some people are like Slinkys.
    Useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

We are the music makers,and we are the dreamers of the dreams.

End of line.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Another good thing about the window seat besides the view is you can lean against the wall.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    ESFJ

Previously i've booked my seat to be by the window (i adore the views). However i've recently booked a flight and i haven't chosen my seat this time. I'm leaving it all to chance. Might sit next to my future husband or some fat slob who likes to amass the entire arm rest. Ever the optimist though
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Window seat is better. The aisle seat is very claustrophobic. I had to sit in an aisle seat recently. People who are waiting for the bathroom tend to stand next to me and their bodies are in my space, which makes me uncomfortable. I prefer to be away from all of that traffic. Even the middle seat is better.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

Anew Leaf

Window seat allows me to dream, look at the clouds, see the world so far below like I am playing Katamari, and allows me to brace myself for when the plane crashes I can watch our descent with horrifyingly accurate imagery.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

How is this a question?

Window seat all the way...you can sleep comfortably leaning on something other than that super uncomfortable seat, you can look outside at all the cool things below, what do you get when you don't sit there? Nothing, just crowded people sitting forever. It sucks.