User Tag List

MBTI
    yupp

Default analyze this awesome dream about a killer whale and a giant octupus fighting

I had this dream that a killer whale and a giant octopus were fighting in the middle of the ocean. The thing is the killer whale wore contacts and the one in the left eyes flew out during the fight and landed in the octopus's eye and you could watch it attach properly, the octopus took one of it's arm and threw the contact into the ocean.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

I think it is about shifting perspectives...... and about being awesome.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

That sounds like an epic hell of a dream.

Ok for the anaylsis now. The middle of the ocean represents the vastness of the world. The killer whale and the octopus represent opposing forces who are at war with each other. But then the perspective of the whale is shifted to the octopus, whom now seeing the truth from a different angle gives this insight to the world.

On a real scale, it seems as though you may be at odds with someone in this world, and because you have knowledge that they don't, you should share it so that they can see things from you point of view.

Either that or you just enjoy epic battles between sea monsters where someone losses thier contacts during the fight.

garbage

The octopus and killer whale are opposing, colossal mental forces. The octopus was provided a chance to view the world with clarity, but chose not to do so.

Or, alternatively, you're just weird.

MBTI
    ENTP

Do you wear contacts? Or maybe someone you know?

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    That sounds like an epic hell of a dream.

Ok for the anaylsis now. The middle of the ocean represents the vastness of the world. The killer whale and the octopus represent opposing forces who are at war with each other. But then the perspective of the whale is shifted to the octopus, whom now seeing the truth from a different angle gives this insight to the world.

On a real scale, it seems as though you may be at odds with someone in this world, and because you have knowledge that they don't, you should share it so that they can see things from you point of view.

Either that or you just enjoy epic battles between sea monsters where someone losses thier contacts during the fight.
    I don't know anything someone else doesn't know
    Quote Originally Posted by guesswho View Post
    Do you wear contacts? Or maybe someone you know?
    I don't wear contacts, but 95% of the people in the world wears contacts so I have no idea who it could be
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Talking

ITT, it's a sexual dream. The ocean represents semen and the whale is the penis. The octopus was a vagina that wraps around the whale and and causes it to lose it's load. However the octopus only wanted a one night stand and didn't want a baby so the contact represented a condom and the rejection of the male DNA.

It's true. I swear. Don't listen to everyone else! They lie because they want to manipulate you!