User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

I was at an amusement park when I was about 20.. and this guy was trying to force his 5 yr old son to go on a pretty sketchy roller-coaster ride, but the kid didn't want to. The dad was saying to him things like "be a man! Your embarassing me! Your gonna cry like a little girl?" Just on and on, laying into the kid, totally brow-beating him. There were lots of people around, and you could tell that everyone was shocked but just kept walking by.. I could not walk away. My friends tried to get me to ignore it, but I couldn't! Then the dad kicks this kid in the arse with his cowboy boot! I saw RED! It was like time had stopped. I couldn't hear anything else, see anything else, just this kid (now bawling) and his dad. I ran over there and verbally flipped my shit. The guy told me to mind my own business and fuck off, I grabbed his big dopey cow-boy hat and started whacking him right in the face with it, asking him how it felt. Needless to say, security got involved and I was lucky to go on my way without any charges.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    I was at an amusement park when I was about 20.. and this guy was trying to force his 5 yr old son to go on a pretty sketchy roller-coaster ride, but the kid didn't want to. The dad was saying to him things like "be a man! Your embarassing me! Your gonna cry like a little girl?" Just on and on, laying into the kid, totally brow-beating him. There were lots of people around, and you could tell that everyone was shocked but just kept walking by.. I could not walk away. My friends tried to get me to ignore it, but I couldn't! Then the dad kicks this kid in the arse with his cowboy boot! I saw RED! It was like time had stopped. I couldn't hear anything else, see anything else, just this kid (now bawling) and his dad. I ran over there and verbally flipped my shit. The guy told me to mind my own business and fuck off, I grabbed his big dopey cow-boy hat and started whacking him right in the face with it, asking him how it felt. Needless to say, security got involved and I was lucky to go on my way without any charges.
    let's hear it for Huxley, Condemner of Child Abusers!
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    5w4

Good Fi/Fe: A long time ago, back when I was 12 years old, I used to help a kindergarten child who have difficulty walking to and from the classroom. I so cared about her.

Bad Fi/Fe: My distraughness at how screwed up the world has become. Also had the ability to take control over a group of people without their permission, just so as to get the job done.
    “To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man or even for any one age. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty, & leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of any thing.”—Statement from unpublished notes for the Preface to the Opticks (1704) by Newton.

What do you think about me? And for the darker side, here.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Thisica View Post
    Good Fi/Fe: A long time ago, back when I was 12 years old, I used to help a kindergarten child who have difficulty walking to and from the classroom. I so cared about her.

Bad Fi/Fe: My distraughness at how screwed up the world has become. Also had the ability to take control over a group of people without their permission, just so as to get the job done.
    sounds more like Te
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    sounds more like Te
    Hummm...you're right

I can't think of one bad Fi moment, yet...
    “To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man or even for any one age. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty, & leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of any thing.”—Statement from unpublished notes for the Preface to the Opticks (1704) by Newton.

What do you think about me? And for the darker side, here.

ThatGirl

This is a hard question, how about not take the stance of everyone else despite scrutiny and hold out until the situation is becomes clear to others.

......Then taking that moment to give a little extra push in the right direction?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Your usage of the word "badass" is becoming a self-parody, my friend.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Well, I'm not REALLY clear on the question, and most of the stuff I can't talk about.

We once had a Organic Chemistry teacher who was failing everyone. He gave us some speech about working harder or something. He was a former Green Beret.

I wrote him a one page note which said things like, "I believe you come to class to prove how smart you are, and not teach us anything.", and I walked in a slammed it on his desk and walked out. The next day he got right in front of my desk a few times during the lecture. I got a B.

My God, if you attack me, I'll write you a letter! I'll show you what for!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    INFj

^That's awesome, BAJ.

I wish I could answer, but I don't think I've never snapped like that before. I don't really think about the functions that often...