User Tag List

123 Last

Anew Leaf

Default Create your own planet

Describe your planet... What it looks like... Who or what lives on it... And what "earth" rules will be broken upon your planet?

Mine--

Shape: round
    Color: blue and purple and green
    Inhabitants: popple creatures who look like soft clumps of fur with big eyes and soft fuzzy tails. There is also an ocean with lots of fun animals in there too including sharks.
    There are also TWO moons so that my little planet isn't left out of the "we has moonS club" like earth gets left out.
    Rules broken: the laws of thermodynamics because I never took a physics class and I want my poppies to fly if they desire.
    Local cuisine: doughnuts
    Rainfall consists of: glitter

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

shape: heart
    color: I am quite fond of blue and green, but I think there should be pink waterfalls

inhabitants: cat people, talking gummy bears, various Pokemon characters will make up a great deal of the wildlife population, plus dolphins, pegasus, giraffes, and friendly winged reptiles

There will be a great deal of water on my planet, and huge singular continent (like pangea) with magical forests.

earth rules broken: Everyone will be able to breathe underwater, even if they also can breathe air.

local cuisine: chicken quesadillas with lots of salsa verde, beans and spanish rice with hot sauce, blueberry belgian waffles with whipped cream, and borscht

rainfall: consists of water that varies in color due to region; most regions are clear/blue, but there is also a clear/pink rainfall region in the mountainous north *whee waterfalls*

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Shape: round
    Color: oven-tinged golden brown
    Inhabitants: pizza
    Rules broken: all of them
    Local cuisine: inhabitants
    Rainfall consists of: toppings (two are free, the rest cost .50 extra ea.)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Shape: Pointy Dodecahedron
    Color: clear but glittery
    Inhabitants: There are the green bunnies with antennae for ears who can hop from side to side, the funkmaster fluffy springy things that break into dance every 12 minutes, the ant/ladybug things that swarm around and figure out the mysteries of the universe while cleaning up any mess left by the other inhabitants, and the Unicorn Overlords who keep the planet this odd shape and sit at desks all day sipping upon sugarfree lattes
    Rules broken: the gravity is inconsistent. Sometimes the planet will forget to have gravity, and the unicorns will have to poke at the planet to remind it. The planet has almost no friction except for at the edges. The waterfalls fall upstream. Everyone starts out old are grows younger.
    Local cuisine: eating is optional, but when chosen: cupcakes of every possible flavor and perhaps a few more
    Rainfall consists of: rain falls up from the interior of the planet. It is in the form of a sweet purple mist of electricity and grape juice

BTW, this is just one of my planets. I cannot just have one planet. I own the entire 121st dimension.
    Tune into Ventrilo weeknights between 6pm and 1am PST for continuation of universe dominating shenanigans and occassional type-related propaganda.........

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Shape:I'll stick with round. It's a good shape.
    Color: ColorFULL! Lots of shades of blues, purples, greens, orange, yellow.. the whole world would be crazy colorful.
    Inhabitants: Plants that think and live and move.. Humanoids that run on all fours.. and aquatic creatures that fly in the air as well. Along with a slew of small, minute creatures between them all.
    Rules broken: Pretty much every physics and scientific rule ever. There will be a whole set of new ones.
    Local cuisine: Everything eats each other.
    Rainfall consists of: An awesome display of colorful droplets that glow softly from the lightning.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

ThatGirl

Okay.

Small round planet, red (different shades swirled) with white sparks and swirls, blue flecks. Inhabited by sea monkey like creatures. Everyone communicates telepathically. No rules broken, the general motion of each monkey moves with extrodinary blatant and obvious physics. Sea monkies look nice and soft, but the planet is impenetrable. For a peacfeull species they are vicious and skilled warriors. Other planets dont even think about fucking with this one. Since they are the only animal species to inhabit the planet, the cuisine is general vegitation. Rainfall doesn't exist here as the atmosphere is one self contained density. They worship me as their god, and have the ability to create magical maifestations of my every desirable thought......

Edit: also all the vegitation is dense and brilliantly shaped sprays of the richest green foliage in existance. It has healing properties and contains the essence of imortality.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I think this has suddenly become a personality test.

*takes notes about TG's planet, plans to inform nearest psychologist*

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

size: 2x the diameter of earth
    density: half that of earth (so gravity would be about the same)
    time period: perpetually in the middle ages, except for with a federation of united republic nations, modern hygienal practices, dragons for transportation and lots of organic, hygienal products
    economy: laissez faire but with stricter punishments for unethical business practices such as lying, embezzling and various abuses of power
    climate: lots of magical forrests (tropical, deciduous, taiga), mountains, balmy tropics near the equator, limited deserts
    inhabitants: humans, elves, dwarves, demons
    average lifespan: 300 years
    sexual prime for men: 50-250
    sexual prime for women: 40-200
    childhood: 0-40
    extra creatures: dragons, unicorns, ogres, lepricons, various species of hominid species
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENTP

Usually my planets look VERY earth-like. Because I don't want the seasons out of whack. I don't want to have to explain too many things to my readers. If the story is interesting, it will be interesting even if the people participating look like ordinary humans. If it's a dull story if there aren't aliens, it will be dull too if there are.
    Exception is if you've got human explorers meeting strange aliens.
    I always add some magic or future technology. But I'll never break the two most important laws of nature (though sometimes I'd alter them a bit):

- Conservation of Energy (first law of thermodynamics). There simply has to be a law telling what the price is for what you want. You want electricity? You'll have to pay with coal or oil or uranium. Or with a place to build a windmill, a place you can't use for agriculture. You want to turn lead into gold? You'll have to work for it. No free lunch.

- Arrow of Time (second law of thermodynamics). There has to be a difference between the past and the future. No time-travel, no real prophecies. If you kill somebody, you can't just bring him back to life. Why? Because choice matters, just like in the real world.

Okay, I haven't made a planet here just for fun. I was just needled by the first post. Saturned explicitly breaks the laws of thermodynamics, while these are precisely the laws I'd never break. Maybe I'd add an extra energy form, some magical energy which can be turned into electicity, motion, heat,... Maybe I'd add some time travel or a resurrection, but only at a very great expense. After all, it is possible to unbake the bread and to unmix the dough, if you have the skill and the patience to put each atom back into its original place.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I think this has suddenly become a personality test.

*takes notes about TG's planet, plans to inform nearest psychologist*
    Your therapists don't scare Planet DG19 and the Monktitians!!!!