User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp

Anyone who owns a furniture store or car dealership that does all their own commercials. I know that's more than 5, but they deserve it.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Without reading anything else in this thread:

Ann Coulter
    Bill O' Reilly
    Karen Hughes
    Pat Robertson
    Kirk Cameron
    Yeah, I think Ann Coulter would be much more of a fighter than Kirk Cameron or Pat Robertson...or

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_gQFilltDw"]Weinies R Us[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    I planned on posting a list, but then I realized you three had already done such an excellent job of it that my contribution would've been redundant!

shortnsweet... there's so much I want to say, but alas I cannot. I will send something special your way, very soon.
    Ah, yes, iwakar. I'm sorry for the post. Thank you for the warning. I won't do it again.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Lew Rockwell
    Ann Coulter
    Sarah Palin
    Elisabeth Hasselbeck
    Glenn Beck
    Rush Limbaugh
    Bill 'O Reilly
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    *whistles nonchalently*

Hillary Clinton
    Obama
    Al Gore
    Al Franken
    The main difference between these two is Marm's list wasn't just strong conservatives in general. That be more Rove, Cheney, Boehner (though I'm not a fan of these folks personally). It was people whose beliefs generally have zero basis in scientific or empirical reality and instead are based mostly on conspiratorial thinking and ignorance (O'Reilly and maybe Rockwell, who I'm not entirely familiar with, being the lest of those). And I'm gonna go ahead and add Michelle Bachmann to that list. Hell, I know a few smart conservatives who want to punch those same folks that Marm does because it makes them look like a party of uneducated, unthinking, paranoid, fear-mongering mouth-breathers.

I think we can all agree Henry Paulson (and other ex-bankers turned government bigwigs), Ben Bernanke and Alan Greenspan need maybe something a little harder than a punch.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Not if you keep punching them...
    What if they punch her back?
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    The main difference between these two is Marm's list wasn't just strong conservatives in general. That be more Rove, Cheney, Boehner (though I'm not a fan of these folks personally). It was people whose beliefs generally have zero basis in scientific or empirical reality and instead are based mostly on conspiratorial thinking and ignorance (O'Reilly and maybe Rockwell, who I'm not entirely familiar with, being the lest of those). And I'm gonna go ahead and add Michelle Bachmann to that list. Hell, I know a few smart conservatives who want to punch those same folks that Marm does because it makes them look like a party of uneducated, unthinking, paranoid, fear-mongering mouth-breathers.

I think we can all agree Henry Paulson (and other ex-bankers turned government bigwigs), Ben Bernanke and Alan Greenspan need maybe something a little harder than a punch.
    Yes, exactly. I respect some Republicans, and I would never inflict violence on someone with sound, reasonable political or economic policies.

The people I listed are just fucktards that embarrass otherwise sane Conservatives. They're bigots and morons...and Sarah Palin annoys the shit out of me because she has absolutely no business being in government, she just doesn't have the head for it. I'd rather Condeleeza Rice or somebody like that be a female president or vice-president than Palin. Ick.

Lew Rockwell
    Ann Coulter
    Sarah Palin
    Elisabeth Hasselbeck
    Glenn Beck
    Rush Limbaugh
    Bill 'O Reilly

whoops, you said five...and I'd like to put in a request for "severe beatings" rather than a mere punch
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    *whistles nonchalently*

Hillary Clinton
    Obama
    Al Gore
    Al Franken
    Anyone on the show Jersey Shore

Yeah... Aren't they all on the same [Corporate] team? One would rather let you die out on the street and the other would just give you little crumbs while you die out on the street.

and :/ Death to Jersey shore..punching is an understatement.

Anew Leaf

Yes, exactly. I respect some Republicans, and I would never inflict violence on someone with sound, reasonable political or economic policies.

The people I listed are just fucktards that embarrass otherwise sane Conservatives. They're bigots and morons...and Sarah Palin annoys the shit out of me because she has absolutely no business being in government, she just doesn't have the head for it. I'd rather Condeleeza Rice or somebody like that be a female president or vice-president than Palin. Ick.
    hehe i just wanted to tweak marm a little bit. although, i do want to punch everyone on my list just the same.

i agree with most of her list, especially ann coulter. imo both sides need to STFU and learn to be adults or something resembling adults.

p.s. michelle bachmann is sooooo irritating... it sucks to be in the same state as her -_-

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by The_World_As_Will View Post
    Yeah... Aren't they all on the same [Corporate] team? One would rather let you die out on the street and the other would just give you little crumbs while you die out on the street.
    There is a fair amount of evidence that suggests that in regards to corporate interest vs public interest Republicans and Democrats can be six of one half dozen of the other for sure. I'm not always sure if it's an individual politicians' fault (in some cases they are likely bought and paid for, but like everything else logic suggests good and bad politicians on both sides of the aisle exist) or the political reality of a nation where the money, influence and in some cases ability to frame or influence views on political issues only really goes one way, but it isn't much consolation.

Heeeeey off-topic.

So:

Anyone who can be accurately described as a "celebutante" or "famous for being famous"
    Andy Dick (apparently Jon Lovitz beat me too it after Dick made fun of Phil Hartman's death)
    Michael Bay
    Fred Phelps and his disgusting gang
    The Four Horsemen of the Comedy Apocalypse: Carlos Mencia, Jeff Dunham, Larry the Cable Guy and Dane Cook
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Sarah Palin

Mark Zuckerberg (or facebook, but where would I punch that?)

I would resurrect and punch Milton Friedman if I could... bastard shares my birthday too :steam:

Ralph Reed

Ke$ha
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett