User Tag List

First 91011

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Hah! I'm above you all because I am not bleeding from my vagina at the moment
    What an eloquent way to put it prplz.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    What an eloquent way to put it prplz.
    I was wearing a fancy dress and wearing pearls and holding a glass of champagne in my head when I said it, so yes it was very eloquent
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp

Whoever decided it would be a good idea for Cookie Monster to have to eat vegetables too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Smile! Now!

Some people are like Slinkys.
    Useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

We are the music makers,and we are the dreamers of the dreams.

End of line.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Other than my ex boyfriend, the only person (group of people) that I could possibly throw a punch at would be the West Boro Baptist Church. When I lived in Topeka they picketed our church and now I'm highly irritated that they'll be in my town this week to picket some more.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

I am not a fan of the physically hurting people thing, but I would have less of a problem with hitting 5 Westboro picketers with their own picket signs. Does that count?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Since i'm a pretty strong guy, I could probably kill someone if they were standing still or if I hit just right.
    People that I could punch in that manner are not numerous, and I doubt that I can scrape together five of them.
    Well, who am I kidding. Of course I can! ^^ Being the bloodthirsty and politically incorrect person that I am.

First off, i'll go with a pair of idiots from Japan.
    Emperor Hirohito and Naval Marshal General Isoroku Yamamoto.

Alright, three to go.

Next, i'd probably go back to 1930-33 and break the neck of Adolf Hitler with a well-aimed punch.

Thereafter, i'd probably kill off Josef Stalin as well as Georgy Zhukov.

Result: no misconception that attacking the British-held overseas regions in the East-Indies would result in America going to war with Japan, and thus no pre-emptive strike against the pacific fleet, and a continuation of isolationist policies.
    That would mean that the U.S wouldn't be our world police today, more likely than not.

If Hitler were to be killed in the early 1930's, he wouldn't have had a chance to become uncontrollably insane, launching the world into a meaningless war, not to mention the crazy idea of extermination camps etc.
    Social-Darwinism in its various forms wouldn't be so taboo and lots of people with great minds who shouldn't have died would have lived.

If Stalin and Zhukov were to be killed just around the time when Stalin decided to root out most of his officer corps, the Soviet Union would not have made such a speedy recovery leaving the country weak and unorganized.

I'm sure i'd like that world way better, to be honest. World War 2 changed too much in all aspects of life, that shouldn't have been changed.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

1) Some heavyweight world champ boxer because i'd feel pretty superheroish, plus it's not a personel thing...
    2) Every kiddie fiddler...i count it as one punch only (and i'd use a punch packed with tnt), because they are not worth using up more than one and they are one.
    3) The BNP and every other nationalist cover racist org.
    4) The kkk and every other white supremicist org.
    5) Jock Willison because he gave his teenage kids heroin and pimped his own daughter, although he's probably dead by now anyway.
    Uh...was this supposed to be a fluffy thread, i think iv'e made it a deady thread.

Actually 5's not enough.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

My sister and her husband in law. Not in a "I hate you!!" way.. in a "Hopefully this is a reality check" way.
    One of my exes.
    One of my friends, for the same reason as the first.
    The vice principal and nurses from my sister's old high school.
    One of my aunts.

... 5 is a lot shorter of a list than I thought it would be.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Ryan White
    Actually, I kind of want to punch my third grade teacher for making us watch The Ryan White Story in class in third grade. THIRD GRADE! We were eight years old! Doesn't that seem a bit early to teach kids about AIDS? I had my first panic attack in third grade during that movie. I loved my third grade teacher at the time, but in retrospect, I'm pretty sure she's the source of my anxiety disorder. My main triggers are disease things.... thanks to that, scoliosis testing in middle school was terrifying every year, I had a panic attack in front of my whole class when we learned about eating disorders in 7th grade (and then everyone thought I HAD an eating disorder, which I didn't), and I spent countless hours worrying that I had cancer. Still do, if I stop taking my meds. Frick!!

Jacob Wetterling
    I didn't know anyone knew about Jacob Wetterling outside of MN. Huh.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    yupp

so much anger against people you've never ever met. I can't say if they're not sucky people but I don't know them personally they're not worth my time or anger
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so