User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I believe Prplchknz started the "Forumers I'd Like to Kick" thread. However, I'm afraid I couldn't answer honestly, for fear of being perma-banned.
    dude, just mention people you know that be ok with it. That's what I did, answered it tongue and cheek the people I actually want to kick would report me and get pissy about it, but it's like dude you deserve it.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Phantonym

Nah, I don't kiss and tell. Sure, I have some regrets, but what's done is done and they'll probably haunt me forever. Ces't la vie.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    However, I'm afraid I couldn't answer honestly, for fear of being perma-banned.
    It's that bad, eh? Maybe some of them could use a kick start of some honesty?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    dude, just mention people you know that be ok with it. That's what I did, answered it tongue and cheek the people I actually want to kick would report me and get pissy about it, but it's like dude you deserve it.
    TBH, that's kinda boring. We have enough fluff threads around here.

MBTI
    yupp

blame the rules and people on here being insensitive twats.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Well there was this one guy I typology kissed back in the day of that kissing thread who proved to have terrible smiley etiquette... Someone I would never introduce to my typology mom, (INTJmom), it would have been so embarrassing at the type c dinner table. My type c family members would have been giving me a funny look for days if they ever found out....
    Stop worrying about what your family and friends think and just go out there and live your life for yourself and be a total badass about it and be a rebel

Oh, and etiquette? More like socially conditioned idiocy. If I were like the guy that you described, I would have used a smiley to connote running red lights and other rebellious things. But I'd use the smiley to connote that because I don't care if I use an appropriate smiley or not because smiley etiquette is for chumps.