User Tag List

First 234

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Don't be silly, depending on how you define your parameters, you can even categorize everyone in the world into a single category, but just as easily into 6 billion different ones.. So yes, ofcourse it can be put into 16 types. No where does it say that everyone that falls into a specific category is exactly the same. MBTI is just stating 16 categories, of which no doubt one is closest to home, that category is the one you fall in.

I don't want your cookie.
    Aww... don't be a party pooper. There are plenty of cookies to go around, even if you disagree with me.

I see your point, though.

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    life is a bit silly, and everyone's always an exception to something.

for your gluttonous delight, i present:

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

i can find 4 or 6 things i can relate to in every type and not be in complete agreement with any one type. if im not an enfj, im a intj, to an isfp to something else.

i learned about mbti as well as big five a 8 months ago and kept track of my results and found that i bounced around too much, i also recorded any stressful situations or if i was relaxed or if i was learning something. i did not always respond the same way to a stressful situation and showed a different type(not shadow type). I became interested in personality test b/c many businesses are using them, and people are posting in their profiles "im like an In or s-somthing"

its kinda limiting and silly. I find alot of things about myself temporal, there are things I may have not found interesting yesterday that i do find more engaging now, things that would have made me laugh yesterday, are`nt as funny today, that might be different tomorrow. this is my opinion for now, it might be something else tomarrow, i might find myself switching back later or meshing it with something else

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by allegorystory View Post
    PC cookies are 400 calories per cookie? Well damn.
    I just pulled that number out of a hat.. But in the name of accurate information, I looked it up.

PC regular decadent chocolate chip.. 80 cals per cookie, 6g fat
    PC decadent chocolate chunk.. 120 cals 8g fat

It can all add up pretty quickly, and considering they put crack cocaine in them...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

You've noticed that too? Their fudge chocolate chip ones are the most addictive - chewy, flavourful and TASTY!

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Don't be silly, depending on how you define your parameters, you can even categorize everyone in the world into a single category, but just as easily into 6 billion different ones.. So yes, ofcourse it can be put into 16 types. No where does it say that everyone that falls into a specific category is exactly the same. MBTI is just stating 16 categories, of which no doubt one is closest to home, that category is the one you fall in.

I don't want your cookie.
    Exactly, no matter how big it is or how unique the ingredients are you can always cut a cookie into 16 pieces.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

I hear Mickey is a big MBTI aficionado. He takes this stuff very seriously. This won't please Mickey. I'd watch your back from now on.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    Exactly, no matter how big it is or how unique the ingredients are you can always cut a cookie into 16 pieces.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Sticks View Post
    I hear Mickey is a big MBTI aficionado. He takes this stuff very seriously. This won't please Mickey. I'd watch your back from now on.
    And what does Stalin Mario think of it all?