First 234

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Where to begin..... lol

People that go SLOWLY through the self checkout isles at stores. I go to those isles because I can ring my stuff up, bag it, and pay atleast twice as fast as the cashier. If your slower than the cashiers, you should be required to go to a cashier. Usually there is someone watching the self check isles, and I think this person should be given the authority to deny someone self-checkout privlidges.

People that ride my ass on the highway when I'm in a slower lane. I'm a bit of a lead foot as it is.. so someone that rides my ass is going WAY OVER the designated speed limit. It just pisses me off and I respond by slowing down. I saw a license plater holder that reads "I See Dumb People... Reading This Sign." Its not all that clever but I always laugh. (I saw it in a parking lot btw)

People who make loose sushi rolls. Just fucken wrong. Sushi is such a beautiful, wonderful thing to eat..

One uppers. "Thats nothing! I" blah blah blah blah blah
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

Rainy Day Member Ingrid in grids's Avatar

For me, it's probably mouth breathers and people who chew their food too loudly.

When I like a person though I see no flaws. Nothing irks me and everything they do is perfect. If I dislike a person's character, suddenly everything about their breathing, moving, blinking, consuming existence irks me!!

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    When I like a person though I see no flaws. Nothing irks me and everything they do is perfect. If I dislike a person's character, suddenly everything about their breathing, moving, blinking, consuming existence irks me!!
    I can relate. I wouldn't exactly say that what they do is perfect, I do see the flaws, but it doesn't really matter.

What irks me in general are people who don't take the time to consider other people around them and who don't care about their immediate environment, lack of respect, people throwing trash on the streets or in the nature, spitting, cigaret buds on the streets, not picking up after their dogs, guys who don't bother with blowing their nose in a tissue, but do it right there on the street.

I guess it also depends on my mood, when I'm in a foul mood everything has the potential to irk me.