User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

When passengers pick their noses while I'm driving. That constant movement (and you know what it is) out the corner of your eye is just... Yeahhh....
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    When people type so slow and I have to wait for them for something.
    The disorganization of grocery store patrons..
    When my phone goes off SO LOUDLY during a very silent spell.
    THIS! Oh my gosh, people. Stay out of my personal bubble. Also, walk on the right. As if you were driving on the street. Stop and look at the end of aisles and stuff. There's one grocery store here that always seems jam packed and the aisles are squished. I actually go to the fancier, more expensive grocery store with wide aisles for the better grocery shopping experience. (I go there for other reasons, too... But that is DEFINITELY one of them!)
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

There's this one woman who goes to my gym, and before classes she's always gossiping about her delinquent son and his delinquent friends and all their parents who she hates. She doesn't do it directly at me but whenever I see her my blood starts boiling. She doesn't even know who I am. She has this smoker's voice. And big black hair all in her face. She's about 45. What really bugs me is that we're at the gym!! This is where I go to almost meditate. Get away from life and bad thoughts and nasty people. One day we went through the entire class and then afterwards she continued to be nasty and negative. How can you be that nasty and negative after you worked out? I'm not really sure. That's always really bugged me and I don't know why. I try to just tune it out.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by LeftKick View Post
    I'm curious about what bugs people. Not big things, the small things that just kinda irk you...that weren't purposely done to bug anyone,but just do.

For example,and this may just be New England thing, the cannons that are always mounted on town commons that obviously shoot a 3 or 4 inch ball that have a pile of bowling ball-size cannon balls next to them.

I'm not particularly fond of the newish trend of hanging pastel colored plastic Easter eggs from trees in people front yards either.
    This is a newish trend? But people did that 25 years ago, maybe even further back.

Anyway, I hate when I'm tired or sleepy and people whistle. They don't mean to be annoying, but I just want to scream, "SILENCIO!"

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

people standing close behind me... or overall invading my personal space

other people talking on my cell phone, or having to talk on other people's cell phones

people drumming thier fingers... it really annoys me
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

People who make constant Monty Python references.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Loud talkers.
    Solicitors.
    Anyone with one of those really obnoxiously loud cellphone ringtones that are snippets of actual songs.
    People who constantly quote really popular catchphrases from television shows or movies, especially when it's completely not applicable to anything currently happening.

Quote Originally Posted by WildCard View Post
    When passengers pick their noses while I'm driving. That constant movement (and you know what it is) out the corner of your eye is just... Yeahhh....
    I've decided that if I'm gonna pick my nose I'm just gonna DO IT. No shame. No trying to pretend like I'm not. Everyone knows what I'm trying to do anyway.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

People who are tapping their fingers or a pencil on the table. I feel like they are really bored or impatient with me, which just makes me all the more anxious.

People who are constantly sniffling and don't bother to just blow their nose.

People who constantly cough or clear their voice. Sounds like that break my concentration.

People who type exclusively with their index fingers. Learn how to type correctly. I help out people on the computers as part of my job and I just want to grab the keyboard from them and type it in myself because they are so slow.

People who honk the horn behind you if you wait even a second too long after the light turns green to go. Learn some patience.

People who express every thought and feeling out loud. Not only are you interrupting my thought process, do you think I necessarily care?
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

When people take forever to leave their parking space after getting back to their car. :steam: