User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    SEXY

Taken from dreammoods.com:

Underwear

To dream that you are in your underwear, signifies a situation that has created a loss of respect for you. Alternatively, it symbolizes some aspect of yourself that is private. If you feel ashamed of being seen in your underwear, then it indicates your hesitance in revealing your true feelings, attitudes, and other hidden habits/ideas. If you are not bothered by being in your underwear, then it suggests that you are ready to reveal or expose something that was previously hidden.

To dream that you are not wearing any underwear, signifies fear that your secrets will be revealed.

To dream that someone is in their underwear, signifies an embarrassing and inexplicable situation. Alternatively, the dream means that you are seeing this person for who he or she really is.

To see dirty or torn underwear, suggests that you are not comfortable in your own skin and have feelings of inadequacy. You are uncomfortable about your sexuality and are overly critical about yourself.

*Please see also Panties.

Gymnasium

To dream that you are in a gymnasium, indicates that you need to apply what you learned and incorporate it into your daily life. Alternatively, the gym may be telling you that you need to get more exercise.

Confront

To dream of a confrontation, represents a conflict or a fear that you are facing in your waking life. The dream provides a "safe" venue for you to confront your enemy or attacker, who you are afraid of standing up to in your waking life. You need to use your dream to overcome your fears. Next time you have this dream, tell your enemy or attacker that you are not afraid of them!
    (removed)

That's pretty interesting. Easy enough to read things happening in the gym into that. It wasn't really a confrontation so much as a comment "Hey! You've only got underpants on"

So... I am

If you are not bothered by being in your underwear, then it suggests that you are ready to reveal or expose something that was previously hidden.

and...

To dream that you are in a gymnasium, indicates that you need to apply what you learned and incorporate it into your daily life.

interesting...

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I haven't read any replies. I'll just jump in and try.

Attempt 1: You're silly, and have silly dreams.
    Attempt 2: Something has made you feel exposed.. If the underwear is something you're most comfortable in, like a pair you particularly like or a type you feel better in, it could be a show that you are comforted by at least having something comfortable at your side during this time of privacy invasion. This could also be amplified by the gym, your favorite place to go to..
    Attempt 3: You feel particularly strong at this point in your life. Like, mayhap despite an event or potential thought, you feel comfortable with your inner self (represented by the underwear) as well as your physical body (represented by the gym). Like the two are in sync in a great way, even if the exterior elements not being normal (i.e. your lack of clothing) at this time.

Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Maybe it means that you like to walk around with just your underpants. Just a guess.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

figsfiggyfigs

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    This was how I originally felt too.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I haven't read any replies. I'll just jump in and try.

Attempt 1: You're silly, and have silly dreams.
    Attempt 2: Something has made you feel exposed.. If the underwear is something you're most comfortable in, like a pair you particularly like or a type you feel better in, it could be a show that you are comforted by at least having something comfortable at your side during this time of privacy invasion. This could also be amplified by the gym, your favorite place to go to..
    Attempt 3: You feel particularly strong at this point in your life. Like, mayhap despite an event or potential thought, you feel comfortable with your inner self (represented by the underwear) as well as your physical body (represented by the gym). Like the two are in sync in a great way, even if the exterior elements not being normal (i.e. your lack of clothing) at this time.

Number three sounds good. And number one right on the money.

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    What's up with the sad banana? An oblique reference to my whatever you call it?

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

you are a rebel. you go against the grain and you are extremely confident and deliberate in what you do. however, other people tend to see you as "deviant" and have no idea what the hell you're doing. you are slightly disturbed by their accusations of you and wish that they would at least try to understand what you're going through. your ISFP and enneatype 9 tendencies make you want peace with other people, but you value doing your own thing more, even if you don't like the effect it has on other people's perception of you
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I'm not sure what to say in terms of analysis, but this is definitely one of the best thread titles I've seen.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I had a dream I got sawed in half. There was blood and guts and everything.

Ill trade dreams with you.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump