User Tag List

123 Last

figsfiggyfigs

Default Weird fantasies....

Do you have any? I'm not referring to any weird sexual fantasy... Just something you wish you can live out.

I sort of wish I had a LOST scenario happen... not necessarily the falling out of a plane onto an evil island scenario, just having to survive on an island with a group of people for a unknown period of time. Being pushed past what you thought was your mental and physical limits... having to create things out of nothing. I love that.

Weird, I know.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I have this weird fantasy where someone I know finally gets off her lazy ass and plays me in Words With Friends. Although her fear is understandable.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Do you have any? I'm not referring to any weird sexual fantasy... Just something you wish you can live out.

I sort of wish I had a LOST scenario happen... not necessarily the falling out of a plane onto an evil island scenario, just having to survive on an island with a group of people for a unknown period of time. Being pushed past what you thought was your mental and physical limits... having to create things out of nothing. I love that.

Weird, I know.
    Yea. Usually involves someone dropping dead in front of me or having some kind of major three to five car accident where I have to go in and save the day.

(I'll be like driving or at the gym or at work or something... Come up with a what if? Like.. "That guy is elderly and overweight... what if he drops dead on the treadmill and gets his clothing caught in the belt? And then my mind just continues on from there.)
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

YWIR, for whatever reason, that fantasy doesn't seem weird to me in any way, shape, or form. I've fantasized about similar things, sometimes post-apocalyptic scenarios. People seem to stop being petty shitheads when something drastic happens and they actually pull together for once. Very appealing, even if it means I would have to say goodbye to Sunday afternoon "Dead Like Me" marathons in my underpants forever.

I have fantasies about breaking some kind of space-time continuum and getting a window to watch whatever time period in history I want. I take history books with a grain of salt because history is always fucking revisionist. I have that deep desire to see what actually happened for myself.

I also have fantasies about gaining the power to make the characters I create in the stories I write come to life so I can meet them. A lot of them probably wouldn't want to hang with me and would promptly blow this pop stand to go party, but still. It'd be cool!!!
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I could be here all day writing up my strange fantasies. Usually I am a superhero (or rather, have super powers) and one of my rivals bursts in and I have to fight them. Or something happens to one of my friends and I must save them!!

I sometimes picture myself ala Jessica Rabbit, sultry and dark-sexy, making men crumple at my feet without trying.. I'm nothing like this IRL, so

Most of the time I think I am on my own.. either a detective solving a harsh, dangerous case and I'm paranoid about everything.. or I am a jungle explorer, and I am searching for ruins.. sometimes I am an alien, not even human at hall.. and Im hiding that secret from my friends, but something ALWAYS happens to make me reveal it!! The stranded on an island thing I have from time to time.. Zombie apocolypse, or dinosaurs getting loose.. the world turning into a desert and having to survive..

More often than not, I picture myself as a knight or something like that.. I have a lot of Diablo-esque fantasies.

I don't even know how I become bored at all, with the amount of alter-egos I have.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Banned

I have this one were I see a granny on the street, by the apple stand. I follow her into the alley with a bag of duct tape and sawblades.

ThatGirl

I have one where I wake up at the age of 17 and find out I have been in a coma for a week and the last 12 years of my life were just a prophetic dream to heed.....

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I have one where I wake up at the age of 17 and find out I have been in a coma for a week and the last 12 years of my life were just a prophetic dream to heed.....
    That's cool in an Inception sort of way.

I have one where I'm one of the last two people in existence. Everyone else has mysteriously disappeared. The other person is someone I absolutely despise. We each roam the empty city for a while on our own until we happen to meet by chance.

When we do meet the other person is completely distraught. They have no idea what to do and are desperate to journey forward with me. I laugh and then I revile them, reminding them of every single miserable thing they ever said or did to me.

Then I get into a truck and start driving off, leaving the other hysterically begging and pleading for me to stay.

Deep down I can be very bitter, I guess. I think if I fleshed it out it would make for an interesting short film.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I'd ask how many people rarely insert themselves or any projection of themselves into fantasies? I do it with sexual fantasies, and non-sexual purely pleasurable fantasies, about, err, a third of the time. Beyond that it's almost always other people or things. The thread so far suggests this is unusual.

A strange one I do is present my own ideas to myself, through an imaginary presentation. Whether it be a lecture, a group conversation, or a casual demonstration to coincidental onlookers. Some idolised expert of the idea giving the presentation, occasionally a projection of me.