First 678910 Last

Thread: Your Flaw.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Overly self-critical and too conflict/risk-avoidant
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

- I am the worst procrastinator in the world.
    - I have a very bad memory.
    - when ever I have a conflict I fold, I never stand up for anything.
    there is more but I cant think of them now...
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Hmmm...where do I start? I'm anxious and a stress head, like a bed spring wound too tight. I pent up my emotion so when I go off, it invariably happens like a nuclear bomb. Much devastation. I get paranoid when I'm tired, and sick, and basically I'm very standoffish, and I talk like a dictionary when I'm nervous and stressed which is ALL THE TIME. My first instinct is to withdraw which is bad bad bad, and no longer serves me as a useful defense mechanism. I'm very mean and cutting when I'm too tired to worry about other people.
    I need lots of reassuring when there is lack of positive data, I get flustered too easily, which is wierd because I'm way more competent than everyone else around me, but I get annoyed when no-one helps me ( because they assume I need no help.) I'm independent to a fault. I procastinate my life a way. I do not trust easily.

Ya, And I'm prickly and anti-social. At least when people hate you and are angry with you they've noticed you....better than being the ignored door mat. Oh and I have "anger" issues apparently.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I'm brash and I can't help telling people off when I hear something stupid (from my POV, of course) coming out of their mouth. Basically I would use being a bit more conflict-avoidant.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Ginkgo

“I’m sorry. I’m just a ______, and that’s why I’ll never change.”

MBTI
    GONE

I was gonna say that I'm indecisive, but I can't decide.

(pause)

:rimshot:

Thank you, thank you very much.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Yes, I court flaw, after flaw, after flaw, reaching for the upside. Never content with consonance I court dissonance, cognitive dissonance. This makes me less than a comfortable companion. In fact some call me a contrarian. And when they lose all patience, they call me a troll.

Yet dissonance lures me on, who knows what I might discover, or what epiphany I might have as I reach up to the hand of an angel just out of reach.
    I guess there's a certain charm to being a bit backwards. If it counts for anything, I like your enormously unique way of being. Just wouldn't be the same without you.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I tend to spend so much time hyperfocusing on my failures that I don't take time to appreciate my accomplishments.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    I was gonna say that I'm indecisive, but I can't decide.

(pause)

:rimshot:

Thank you, thank you very much.
    I think Jennifer beat you to that joke 6 pages ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Indecisive.
    (...I think...)
    ((...right now...))
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

My only imperfection is perfection.

Seriously though, I have lots of flaws. I wonder what my biggest one is. Lately I've been trying to be less harsh on myself. I kick myself for what people think are really small mistakes. I don't like feeling incompetent, I don't like letting people down. I really need to learn to just let live.

This could be a bit time specific though, maybe it's just what's on my mind. A great flaw I've had for ages was not being very organised, especially when it comes to small bureaucratic things. I mean ffs I've missed an exam before. It really bites you in the ass lol.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors