First 3456715 Last

Thread: Your Flaw.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I think we're going to have a high percentage of people saying, "lazy and procrastination" since this is the purpose of the forum to begin with. (Assistance with laziness and procrastination.)
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

- Failure to take initiative in relationships or opportunities due to fear of rejection/failure (better to keep it a fantasy).
    - Perfectionism which inhibits me to act or leads to focusing on flaws (in myself, others, environment, etc) which makes me unhappy.
    - Temperamental mood swings, often for no good (or apparent) reason.
    - General stubbornness & tendency to be argumentative (growing up, my worst crime was always "talking back").
    - I like being alone way too much - more than is likely healthy.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Phantonym

Moodiness is the hub from which everything originates and to which everything flows back to, thus creating a vicious cycle.
    Last edited by Phantonym; 04-01-2011 at 04:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I think we're going to have a high percentage of people saying, "lazy and procrastination" since this is the purpose of the forum to begin with. (Assistance with laziness and procrastination.)
    Hahaha... excellent point!
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LqJMQ8-Jpw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LqJMQ8-Jpw[/YOUTUBE]

nothinge

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

All flaws come with upsides. I am impatient - so I get things done.
    I have a sense that I was born to something greater - so I try to get there. It has taken time for me to gain some humility.
    I am idealistic, so the world makes me disappointed very often... But when I agitate against it, sometimes, just sometimes, people listen.

My greatest weakness is that I live in the past, and like Padraig Pearse once said, I have "no riches laid up, but the memory of an ancient glory".
    That makes me sad. Today's society makes people all over the place ill. Some day I hope the old world will come back.
    I dare to dream of it, though. And what once was can come again if enough people want that.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INtP

Biggest? That I lack the mental capacity to count how many obvious flaws I have...

Other than that...
    1. Inability to interact with people comfortably. A combination of social anxiety and inability to parse/understand nonverbal signals does not make a good combination.
    2. Indecisiveness/Not proactive. Patience and observation are often good things, but they can be taken too far. However I may try not to, I take them way too far. I can wait years for circumstances to change at work, etc. before I'll act.. if I do.
    3. Pride. I'm pretty laid back... but when I'm given the impression that I'm not good enough (for anything) I am easily annoyed and react poorly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

I'm not particularly likeable/personable, I'm extremely reserved. This is a huge weakness, as think of just about any job, the most successful people within those careers are the ones that are good at networking/relating to people/selling themselves.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    I'm not particularly likeable/personable, I'm extremely reserved. This is a huge weakness, as think of just about any job, the most successful people within those careers are the ones that are good at networking/relating to people/selling themselves.
    Oh man, I could probably add that to my list. But then sometimes I think it is really just paranoia born out of a kind of insecurity, which is its own flaw.... I've had times where I saw myself as incredibly dull to others, without any charm, but then I didn't try or care to try. But I truly am not good at networking/selling myself, likable or not.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

My biggest weakness is probably my biggest strength: constant, pressured involvement with nonverbal channels, i.e. utterly everything but what has been consciously communicated by the other. Necessary, as it comes naturally, but leaves me in a sort of frozen, physically distant state. Memory like a stupid beartrap, out of sight.

How does the person in question's sexual drive influence influence their expectations, decisions, actions (I find this aspect of the mind particularly interesting because it seems to be, by and large, the most unpredictable)?
    Can I map out how they perceive themselves, their roles, masks for different interactions?
    ...anticipate their moodswings in the interest of damage prevention?
    How're the facts garnered going to fit in with everything I already know?

Whatever I interpret tends to stay upstairs, but people often give me the performance of their lives when I starting unraveling their funny secrets that just happen to be deeply-held (Excalibur!) vulnerabilities, which limits my personal options because they're going to live forever don't you know that bring back the hyuck hyuck. Fight or flight. Doesn't mean they always fail to surprise.

I don't know about the rest of you, but god has an extra special plan for me.

thinking of you