First 41213141516 Last

Thread: Your Flaw.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTp

I don't think I'm deeply flawed, and that's a big flaw.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Hera View Post
    I don't think I'm deeply flawed, and that's a big flaw.
    You could have said you are too perfectionist. Just don't say that in a job interview.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    You could have said you are too perfectionist. Just don't say that in a job interview.
    Well essentially I see my flaws, but I don't think they're that bad because they're my flaws. The same flaws in other people, however, annoy me. I seem to convince myself it's not the same though.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I don't have flaws. If I previously stated so, the previous self had a momentary lapse and that ONLY little bug of mine has since been fixed. Hull integrity is now at 100% and such. lol.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

I have a variety of traits unsuitable for a myriad of situations but I wouldn't call them flaws.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I just remembered how impulsive I am when I realize I need an adventure, or how I'll suddenly cut and run when I've had enough, and just goooooo. Not in serious relationships when I'm in love with someone, but with just about everything else in life...jobs, living situations, anything really.

I've become better about thinking before acting as I've gotten older though. It's taken much longer to learn to think before speaking.

A window to the soul

Seems like most of you are flawless then. :p I have a lot of predisposed negative tendencies (flaws), which I was honest about in a previous post. I call them flaws because society doesn't reward me most of the time for the behavior. So like most adults (I think), I have learned self-control and how to conduct myself according to protocol. (There's a proper time and place.) I think that's called 'progress', Woo Hoo!! : D

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

If I get bored, I cause trouble. I break something to make life interesting. I'm not the most reliable person, though I do really come through for the most of important things. I loose interest in things sooner than people expect of me. I have trouble communicating sometimes, like maintaining communication with people especially when it involves scheduled letter writing or phone calls.

My problem solving abilities are equally unreliable, some days I can take over the world and some days I'm useless. This is a bit tricky when it's my job to solve problems. Oh, and often I express things that put people off even if I know that might be a possibility. Where do we list our good qualities?

MBTI
    STP

I have an overwhelming sense of reality that drives me to spend my time escaping it. This is the source of a lot of unhealthy and self-defeating behaviors and habits. I'm my own worst enemy. I'm fat.

Glycerine

I spaz out when I have problems but figure it all out right after the spazzing. It's like I get all the emotion out first and then logically figure out a solution.

Also, I am so bad at following my gut (the more I try to convince myself of something, the worse it turns out for me).

My analysis of people and things can be fairly accurate until I read too much into things, then my ideas go off the deep end.