Anew Leaf

Procrastinate
    Procrastinate
    Procrastinate

Self sabotage
    Indecisive
    Focus on past regrets
    Tons of ambition without any motivation
    Overwhelmed by the emotions of the world... Sometimes life is just too sad or beautiful and i have to cry.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram

I procrastinate WAY too much.
    I am really insecure with myself I HATE that. I'm trying to fix it though. Confidence is key. Confidence is key.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I think Jennifer beat you to that joke 6 pages ago.

Damn you Jennifer!!! (And patches) :shakes fist:

My delivery was better anyway. :P
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

figsfiggyfigs

Horrible immune system

Banned

Extreme tertiary Fi.

Default why do you want me to do this?

my mom didn't let me look into mirrors so i didn't know what i looked like. after i heard a girl saying she had a habit of staring into mirrors every morning, i can't stop staring into mirrors at myself. i spend hours looking into the mirror. is that me? is this what a person looks like? sometimes i like what i see but other times i avoid the mirror because i'm scared of what i would see.

so i started to fixate on ideal facial features. i have to collect pictures of people and dolls. even if it's of the same thing. i can't help it, it's something inside me that takes over. for some reason it wants to construct the ideal face. it's like i have to have it saved in my head or else i would be a complete failure in life. i don't know why it wants to because it seems like it would be completely pointless in art. but just a while ago, i wouldn't have cared because i was it. i didn't exist.

okay.

Smile Didi

Quote Originally Posted by Lien View Post
    my mom didn't let me look into mirrors so i didn't know what i looked like. after i heard a girl saying she had a habit of staring into mirrors every morning, i can't stop staring into mirrors at myself. i spend hours looking into the mirror. is that me? is this what a person looks like? sometimes i like what i see but other times i avoid the mirror because i'm scared of what i would see.

so i started to fixate on ideal facial features. i have to collect pictures of people and dolls. even if it's of the same thing. i can't help it, it's something inside me that takes over. for some reason it wants to construct the ideal face. it's like i have to have it saved in my head or else i would be a complete failure in life. i don't know why it wants to because it seems like it would be completely pointless in art. but just a while ago, i wouldn't have cared because i was it. i didn't exist.

okay.
    Before my sister came along I had a friend who I could see in my mother's mirror in her wardrobe. His name was Didi and he looked remarkably like me. He was a nice companion and was always there when I needed him, but I did wonder what he did in the wardrobe when I wasn't there.

Sometimes now I look in the bathroom mirror and I see him there and he is smiling at me. He is still a nice companion and smiles at me every morning.

He really sets me up for the day as both Page the dog and Jasper the cat also seem pleased to see me although Jasper never seems to smile at me.

And this prepares me for the day where some smile at me and some like Jasper never do.

But whether they smile at me or not, I always remember Didi's smile every morning.

Okay.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

I remembered one; drinking too quickly. All the time.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

overthinking things
    Oh yeah?

MBTI
    ENFP

Vanity, indecisive, envious, worry-wart, short attention span, slightly impatient, I play with my hair A LOT.