User Tag List

123 Last

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Default Leaving the forum.

Ive met some pretty amazingly awesome people on this forum, at this point in time I dont feel like I can deal with a large majority of the near insanity I see at times on this forum, that is allowed to just flourish most of the time, coupled with that, and some forum related severe harassment where somebody has somehow gotten my emails,the details of which I choose to keep private at this moment ,but kasper (who is awesome btw) knows about... Ive reached a tentative decision to leave this forum, probably forever, i'll let ya know if I ever come back, a few of you already have the ability to contact me outside of here, anyone else who wants to let me know and I will get you the info, but I cannot stand this place any longer.
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

Oberon

[nods with understanding]

Bummer... sorry to hear that happened. Best of luck with REAL LIFE.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

figsfiggyfigs

This sucks, I actually enjoyed and have become rather fond on your presence.

MBTI
    infp

Good luck with whatever you end up doing! I quite enjoyed your posts, for what its worth!

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

thanks everybody, I know a lot of people here like me, or at least some of my posts...but this place just does not feel safe, and thats what I need right now, I might come back eventually, but I need to work a lot on my own ability to not have this need to feel safe on a forum,lol... so I can better deal with the ridiculousness that occasionally pops up.
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I have enjoyed your presence on the forum, too. Best of luck to you.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

thanks

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

It's my general rule that if the negativity outweighs the positive benefits on a forum, it's time to go. So I understand, but I'll miss seeing your contributions too.

Take care you
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

Glycerine

Awwwww..... that is SO creepy. Sorry to hear that, buddy.