User Tag List

First 78910 Last

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

thanks fine line., im out for the night, will most likely come back a little bit each day for the next couple days to address this thread, and emails, then give my final goodbye be4 leavin... night all.
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Goodbye then.

Take care!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'm sad to hear the forum didn't work out for you. I for one, really enjoyed reading your posts. You will be missed.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    The most powerful thing we can do in any group is to leave. In fact it would be fair to say that leaving is an act of agression against the group. And it an act of agression that works, just look at all the attention it garners.

But why is leaving such a powerful act?

First because the aggression is concealed, in fact the group is blamed and the leaver is innocent. In some way the group is inadequate or offensive or simply doesn't understand this innocent person. So he wipes his boots on us as he goes out the door. And when he has gone, we are left to pick up the pieces. We are left to deal with our rejection; we are left to deal with our inadequacy; we are left to deal with the unspoken accusations.

In fact leaving is so powerful I am thinking of using it on you guys, unless of course you love me unconditionally like my mother or my therapist.
    *sigh*

Victor. We would miss you if you left.

Is that what you were looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    This is true, especially the bolded parts. That's why people who didn't even know him when he was around decided to post here now that he's leaving. It has more to do with their own guilt than it does with their desire to know him better. It's a way to alleviate one's responsibility as a member of the accused group. Sort of like, "if I post a sympathetic message and agree with him here, that means I'm definitely not a part of the group he's talking about. I'm part of his group."
    You know about everyone that has been reading Curator's posts and hasn't been? And from that you drew conclusions about people's motives for saying goodbye to him?
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    You know about everyone that has been reading Curator's posts and hasn't been? And from that you drew conclusions about people's motives for saying goodbye to him?
    Yes, it's a superpower few of us possess.

I figure a few people would operate as Orangey said; but I think it's more probable the majority of members liked Curator / didn't hold any ill-will toward him but just never got around to talking much to him, and now do feel bad for what he's going through and/or wish him well and wanted to say goodbye, since they won't get another chance to engage.

I don't see the point in reading negativity into everyone's actions. Usually, aside from a few bad apples, the majority is neutral, and time/energy constraints explain a lot of non-interaction.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Ginkgo

I seriously thought Curator was a happy machine. He was hilarious when drunk. Haha. He will be missed most def.

Man, I'm bummed with regards to this thread. Curator was/is such a positive force on this site & just a big ol ball of hugs & love. Sorry to see you go Curator. I am hoping you will change your mind...but if not...I will miss you.

ThatGirl

He even comforted me during my hypothetical PMS......Miss you man!

*tear*

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I'm sorry this motivated you to go. I've become rather fond of your mousy writing style. I'll miss you, but I hope you'll be more comfortable now.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I like you and I think you should stay.

Whoever the person is who is harassing Curator, just stop it already.