User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Glycerine

That may or may not be the case but how many people would seriously want to stay in an environment where one feels considerably harassed by an unknown person? I highly doubt that it was meant as a slight against the group.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

hit me up anytime, and the offer I made still stands if you ever want it.

Ginkgo

I'm assuming the OP is having a hard time just dropping off the radar and becoming what I call a "phantom limb" of the forum. it doesn't seem like he's going to be convinced to stay, so it wasn't an attempt to reassure himself that he was valuable to the forum. Honestly, it's like he's trying to suffocate someone with guilt.

You have a very positive and radiant presence here, C, but this isn't how I personally would want you to go out.

Ginkgo

Shame a person should have to worry about harassment like that. The internet is a place of paranoia.

MBTI
    INFP

I feel like my TypoC experience will remain incomplete until I've made at least one quitting thread.

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

popping back in to answer a few emails for contact info, and to check this thread... just wanna make it clear, I am in no way trying to hurt the group, (victor) , If anything im trying to protect it from harm, or at least any divisive arguments, or my paranoia, never knowing exactly who might be sending me the hate mail, I find myself paranoid about it often... I dont like that feeling, I am leaving for my own benefit, and for the benefit of those who would most likely end up bearing the brunt of my paranoia, hurt, and fear... until my issues are resolved, I dont feel I can be a healthy beneficial member of the community here, and hanging out most of the day on a site where I dont really feel like I am safe and like I can be open, does nothing to help me overcome the issues I need to work on right now... I am not trying to make anyone feel guilty, you can ask kasper if youd like, to confirm that ive been having issues with this hatemail since earlier this month, and that I claimed then that I didnt really feel safe here anymore... this has nothing to do with making anyone guilty, or to hurt the forum in any way, but if it makes one happy to believe that...then by all means, dont let me stop you...but it also illustrates part of my reason for wanting to leave, even some people I liked, seem to misinterpret my clearly stated reasons, and believe them to be something entirely different than what they are... I dont have the energy to continue dealing with stuff like that...

And I will say this, to be as specifically clear as possible, ANYONE I have had ANY kind of argument with on here, all of you combined, maybe make up 1% of my reason for leaving, maximum, as stated earlier in the thread, there are also a number of personal reasons that have nothing to even do with this forum that have made this decision even easier, to be honest, I think I will request of the mods to delete my account on the third, I wanna make sure I take enough time to gather the contact info of those I like that want to stay in contact with me...
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

not ignoring the rest but....
    ... we do not delete accounts here.

If you want to scramble-lock your own password so you can no longer get in, you can do that though.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Curator View Post
    popping back in to answer a few emails for contact info, and to check this thread... just wanna make it clear, I am in no way trying to hurt the group, (victor) , If anything im trying to protect it from harm, or at least any divisive arguments, or my paranoia, never knowing exactly who might be sending me the hate mail, I find myself paranoid about it often... I dont like that feeling, I am leaving for my own benefit, and for the benefit of those who would most likely end up bearing the brunt of my paranoia, hurt, and fear... until my issues are resolved, I dont feel I can be a healthy beneficial member of the community here, and hanging out most of the day on a site where I dont really feel like I am safe and like I can be open, does nothing to help me overcome the issues I need to work on right now... I am not trying to make anyone feel guilty, you can ask kasper if youd like, to confirm that ive been having issues with this hatemail since earlier this month, and that I claimed then that I didnt really feel safe here anymore... this has nothing to do with making anyone guilty, or to hurt the forum in any way, but if it makes one happy to believe that...then by all means, dont let me stop you...but it also illustrates part of my reason for wanting to leave, even some people I liked, seem to misinterpret my clearly stated reasons, and believe them to be something entirely different than what they are... I dont have the energy to continue dealing with stuff like that...

And I will say this, to be as specifically clear as possible, ANYONE I have had ANY kind of argument with on here, all of you combined, maybe make up 1% of my reason for leaving, maximum, as stated earlier in the thread, there are also a number of personal reasons that have nothing to even do with this forum that have made this decision even easier, to be honest, I think I will request of the mods to delete my account on the third, I wanna make sure I take enough time to gather the contact info of those I like that want to stay in contact with me...
    K we cool. May Buddha guide your path!

RDF

Hey don't worry about it, Curator. Victor's just guilting you (IMO). The bottom line is that real life takes precedence. Do what you gotta do, then come on back if and when you get the other thing resolved to your satisfaction.

Enjoyed your posts. Good luck!

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    not ignoring the rest but....
    ... we do not delete accounts here.

If you want to scramble-lock your own password so you can no longer get in, you can do that though.
    ah, yeah, kasper just let me know... *shrugs* oh well...
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.