User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ISTx

Curator, I will light a single cinnamon stick like a candle and put it in my front window, for the next week, in memoriam.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

STFU, Beat.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Ignite View Post
    Curator, I will light a single cinnamon stick like a candle and put it in my front window, for the next week, in memoriam.
    Don't be a douche. Tell the nice boy you're sorry.

Now get back inside and finish your milk!

MBTI
    ISTx

I wasn't being mean... Curator knows we're buds. The cinnamon thing is an inside joke that he'll understand.

What are you guys talking about anyways?

If Curator is still around to read this, I do sincerely hope the best for him and it's quite a shame that anyone would antagonize him for anything. I can't see him deserving any malicious treatment.

Now Dee, pour me a glass of milk.

Smile Leaving and Power

The most powerful thing we can do in any group is to leave. In fact it would be fair to say that leaving is an act of agression against the group. And it an act of agression that works, just look at all the attention it garners.

But why is leaving such a powerful act?

First because the aggression is concealed, in fact the group is blamed and the leaver is innocent. In some way the group is inadequate or offensive or simply doesn't understand this innocent person. So he wipes his boots on us as he goes out the door. And when he has gone, we are left to pick up the pieces. We are left to deal with our rejection; we are left to deal with our inadequacy; we are left to deal with the unspoken accusations.

In fact leaving is so powerful I am thinking of using it on you guys, unless of course you love me unconditionally like my mother or my therapist.

A window to the soul

Sad times.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    In fact leaving is so powerful I am thinking of using it on you guys, unless of course you love me unconditionally like my mother or my therapist.
    ^ I do! ...and don't you even think about leaving!!!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I dedicate this song to you, curator. From now on, this is our song.

Whenever I wanna read your posts, all I have to do, is, dreeeeeeaaaammmmmm, dream dream dream.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    The most powerful thing we can do in any group is to leave. In fact it would be fair to say that leaving is an act of agression against the group. And it an act of agression that works, just look at all the attention it garners.

But why is leaving such a powerful act?

First because the aggression is concealed, in fact the group is blamed and the leaver is innocent. In some way the group is inadequate or offensive or simply doesn't understand this innocent person. So he wipes his boots on us as he goes out the door. And when he has gone, we are left to pick up the pieces. We are left to deal with our rejection; we are left to deal with our inadequacy; we are left to deal with the unspoken accusations.

This is true, especially the bolded parts. That's why people who didn't even know him when he was around decided to post here now that he's leaving. It has more to do with their own guilt than it does with their desire to know him better. It's a way to alleviate one's responsibility as a member of the accused group. Sort of like, "if I post a sympathetic message and agree with him here, that means I'm definitely not a part of the group he's talking about. I'm part of his group."
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

^Did you two even read the thread?@Victor
    Orangey are you implying all commentators here are party to his stalking and harassment?
    Last edited by iwakar; 03-31-2011 at 04:44 AM. Reason: @
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    ISTx

Bye, Victor!