User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Curator View Post
    I...understand how some one can be so hateful, I kind of wish I didnt, during the years in which I had my feelings shoved away...I developed an almost disgust for transgenders, I was never mean to them, I was always kind , as I still had an aversion to causing pain..but I found them disgusting, like my psyche had to hate them as some sort of tool to help hold back my own feelings, I feel horrible and sick myself now for ever feeling that way... I also have a feeling it may be either the older sister or best friend of an ex of mine, whom both I rejected in favor of my my ex...I dont really have any real evidence for that though...I just cant think of anybody else that would hate me as much as they make it clear that they do...
    Regardless of how much I dislike someone, I would never screw someone over like that. That line of reasoning is understandable, but it still is in no way excusable for their actions.

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Doubtful. If human history has proven anything, personal convictions are frighteningly resilient.
    One room, four concrete walls with no windows or doors. Bounce back and forth a few million times and even the resilient can't live for long after a self-induced lobotomy.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

I'd be happy to hunt them down, break their hands and fingers, and rip their tongue out by the roots. Just let me know.

The world is full of insane assholes, don't let 'em keep you down.

Last edited by Biaxident; 03-29-2011 at 10:40 PM. Reason: What's it to you? =P

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    Regardless of how much I dislike someone, I would never screw someone over like that. That line of reasoning is understandable, but it still is in no way excusable for their actions.
    you are right, its not excusable...just one of my bad tendencies...just getting down on myself a bit, feeling for a second like I somehow deserve it... but I know thats not true, nobody does...
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

:workout::SaiyanSmilie_anim:

While I personally find nothing creepy or unsafe about this forum or it's perfectly normal smilies, I guess I can respect your decision. And though you never contributed to the crazy psycho mess that this place has become, I will still miss you. You balanced us out.

(In all seriousness, you will be missed! I can't believe that happened, it's awful!..)
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    One room, four concrete walls with no windows or doors. Bounce back and forth a few million times and even the resilient can't live for long after a self-induced lobotomy.
    Curator, I think we've found your new security detail! :workout:
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

All Natural! All Good!

That sounds awful. I understand why you want to leave a place where you feel threatened. I will miss you as well, best of luck.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

hahaha...thanks everyone, lol... Jen...your imagery has been giving me some of the few laughs ive been able to have today, thanks,LOL.
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

That's pretty unfortunate, Curator. It was always delightful to see whenever you were online. I hope you change your mind, but then again, best of luck with every thing.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

I will be sticking around for a couple more days most likely to field requests for email info and stuff... my responses are probably gonna be shorter and more sparse in the meantime, I am worn out, its getting difficult even forming coherent sentences,lol...