Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Too bad it's illegal to lynch people up by their genitalia.
    Jenaphor has good ideas.

And Curator, definitely do what you need to do for you and your own well being. I really hope this horrendous situation stops for you soon, I truly do.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    Jenaphor has good ideas.

And Curator, definitely do what you need to do for you and your own well being. I really hope this horrendous situation stops for you soon, I truly do.
    Thanks Gloriana. Bet you think I'm kidding...

But seriously, I can't fathom what kind of sick and twisted mind would get off on this type of harassment.

Thanks Gloriana. Bet you think I'm kidding...

But seriously, I can't fathom what kind of sick and twisted mind would get off on this type of harassment.
    A coward with conviction.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    A coward with conviction.
    Conviction of what? Conviction to prove to Curator that he/she's (the stalker) mentally deficient?

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

I...understand how some one can be so hateful, I kind of wish I didnt, during the years in which I had my feelings shoved away...I developed an almost disgust for transgenders, I was never mean to them, I was always kind , as I still had an aversion to causing pain..but I found them disgusting, like my psyche had to hate them as some sort of tool to help hold back my own feelings, I feel horrible and sick myself now for ever feeling that way... I also have a feeling it may be either the older sister or best friend of an ex of mine, whom both I rejected in favor of my my ex...I dont really have any real evidence for that though...I just cant think of anybody else that would hate me as much as they make it clear that they do...
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Christ almighty... What a pathetic vermin of a human being. I can't fathom what people like your stalker have in those heads of theirs...

In any case, while it's always sad when a member leaves, I fully understand your reasons for doing so. I hope things turn out fine for you soon enough. Don't let that douchebag abuse you!

Farewell, sir or madam. May we both be blessed with longevity.

Conviction of what? Conviction to prove to Curator that he/she's (the stalker) mentally deficient?
    I have no idea what their convictions are, but apparently they feel compelled to act on them.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Quote Originally Posted by Curator View Post
    I...understand how some one can be so hateful, I kind of wish I didnt, during the years in which I had my feelings shoved away...I developed an almost disgust for transgenders, I was never mean to them, I was always kind , as I still had an aversion to causing pain..but I found them disgusting, like my psyche had to hate them as some sort of tool to help hold back my own feelings, I feel horrible and sick myself now for ever feeling that way... I also have a feeling it may be either the older sister or best friend of an ex of mine, whom both I rejected in favor of my my ex...I dont really have any real evidence for that though...I just cant think of anybody else that would hate me as much as they make it clear that they do...
    Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    I have no idea what their convictions are, but apparently they feel compelled to act on them.
    Perhaps they should compel themselves into a concrete wall. It might help to cure them from their convictions.

Perhaps they should compel themselves into a concrete wall. It might help to cure them from their convictions.
    Doubtful. If human history has proven anything, personal convictions are frighteningly resilient.