I'll miss your kooky antics, my friendl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ego Reparate; Ob Me Non Deficiat.
    INTJ - RCOEI - sx/sp/so - Tritype: 683 (6w5-8w9-3w4) - True Neutral
    "Yeah, wisdom always chooses/These black eyes and these bruises"
    "Over the heartache that they say/Never completely goes away..."

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

you are nicer than me... I would make them sorry they ever THOUGHT of doing anything
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Sorry to see you leave, Curator. You've been a good contributor. Nobody should have to deal with that kind of harassment...
    You lose.

_______

RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

Johari Window|Nohari Window

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    you are nicer than me... I would make them sorry they ever THOUGHT of doing anything
    Same here. In fact, if I even knew Curator IRL I would rush to make sure justice exacted upon the invidual would be swift and sure, and perfectly legal.

There are things you can do to restrain a person such as this without resorting to personal violence, Curator, it's not like there are only two options i.e. pacifism or kicking someone's ass.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Curator View Post
    its ok everybody, true I had a very recent argument with one person that was the last straw, but I want to stress this, she is NOT my major issue or concern on here, and I dont want anybody to kick her or troll her or anything because of this, this choice is NOT her fault!

I might as well come out with it publicly since the email harassment which I thought would stop if I temporarily shut down my email account, started right back up after I re-activated it, so they arent stopping, and they have already outed me to my father by a letter slid under the door, so I have nothing to lose now about this being out in the open, ive been receiving hate mail about my thread about being transgender... a LOT, I have no clue who had been sending them, and whenever I block one account, I g et emails from a new one, I report every single one to hotmail staff, and have actually been talking with a representative about this who assures me they take hateful spam like this seriously, and are attempting to track down the person and ban them from using their services... I have an idea of who it may be, but since they have not threatened me directly with physical harm, the police will do nothing about it... and its just driving me up the wall, that amongst many other even more personal things I dont feel like mentioning right now to the general public, is driving me crazy lately, ive barely slept, I dont feel like myself, the stress is killing me... and although there are some great people and stuff on this forum, its just one more thing...
    That is extremely fucked up dude. I am speechless.

You know me, I am a fighter. I feel you should stay to spite this person. If you leave, they win. If you stay, You are obviously well liked and much supported.

I hope you reconsider .

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you Curator, no one deserves to be harrased for who they are.

It's a shame your leaving, you were another awesome member , and I feel like I never got to know you that well, shoot a pm sometime before leave, please.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Ive met some pretty amazingly awesome people on this forum, at this point in time I dont feel like I can deal with a large majority of the near insanity I see at times on this forum, that is allowed to just flourish most of the time, coupled with that, and some forum related severe harassment where somebody has somehow gotten my emails,the details of which I choose to keep private at this moment ,but kasper (who is awesome btw) knows about... Ive reached a tentative decision to leave this forum, probably forever, i'll let ya know if I ever come back, a few of you already have the ability to contact me outside of here, anyone else who wants to let me know and I will get you the info, but I cannot stand this place any longer.
    Why leave? ...put an e-restraining order on them instead. I'll miss that avatar of yours.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

thankyou all... ive been seeking to take care of this in the legal realm but the police said theres nothing they can do till whoever it is starts threatening severe bodily harm... there where some instances of implied bodily harm, even potentially murder, but I was told its not enough for them to investigate...

With everything going on in my life, and believe me, this is the tip of the iceberg, the little bit of added stress I seem to find on this site every single time I log on, is just that one extra little thing I cant take... its a point of stress I can easily remove, Obviously most of the stress I have with it is MY fault , it is my inability to deal with it at this time that makes it difficult and stressful... its not realistically the fault of anyone, or this forum, just my own weakness, I made great strides over the last year...but im heading back the way I came, and I need to remove as much sources of stress from my life as possible so I can take the time and effort needed to work on what I need to work on internally to be able to handle this stuff, and to be able to become the person id rather be...
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

thankyou all... ive been seeking to take care of this in the legal realm but the police said theres nothing they can do till whoever it is starts threatening severe bodily harm... there where some instances of implied bodily harm, even potentially murder, but I was told its not enough for them to investigate...

With everything going on in my life, and believe me, this is the tip of the iceberg, the little bit of added stress I seem to find on this site every single time I log on, is just that one extra little thing I cant take... its a point of stress I can easily remove, Obviously most of the stress I have with it is MY fault , it is my inability to deal with it at this time that makes it difficult and stressful... its not realistically the fault of anyone, or this forum, just my own weakness, I made great strides over the last year...but im heading back the way I came, and I need to remove as much sources of stress from my life as possible so I can take the time and effort needed to work on what I need to work on internally to be able to handle this stuff, and to be able to become the person id rather be...
    Completely understandable. If you'd like to chat sometime, feel free to PM me your screenname and messenger of choice.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

I'm sincerely sorry to hear this, Curator. Whomever this person is, I hope they find him/her. Too bad it's illegal to lynch people up by their genitalia.