User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by slowriot View Post
    I can put on my safety shoes and kick the person in the groin, if it will helps.
    to bullying bullies!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Curator View Post
    Ive met some pretty amazingly awesome people on this forum, at this point in time I dont feel like I can deal with a large majority of the near insanity I see at times on this forum, that is allowed to just flourish most of the time, coupled with that, and some forum related severe harassment where somebody has somehow gotten my emails,the details of which I choose to keep private at this moment ,but kasper (who is awesome btw) knows about... Ive reached a tentative decision to leave this forum, probably forever, i'll let ya know if I ever come back, a few of you already have the ability to contact me outside of here, anyone else who wants to let me know and I will get you the info, but I cannot stand this place any longer.
    The best choice I made was not to engage in argument.

Of course I had to learn when someone was trying to start an argument with me.

And all I do is not respond to the provocation.

Also I developed a critique of argument posted on this site.

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

its ok everybody, true I had a very recent argument with one person that was the last straw, but I want to stress this, she is NOT my major issue or concern on here, and I dont want anybody to kick her or troll her or anything because of this, this choice is NOT her fault!

I might as well come out with it publicly since the email harassment which I thought would stop if I temporarily shut down my email account, started right back up after I re-activated it, so they arent stopping, and they have already outed me to my father by a letter slid under the door, so I have nothing to lose now about this being out in the open, ive been receiving hate mail about my thread about being transgender... a LOT, I have no clue who had been sending them, and whenever I block one account, I g et emails from a new one, I report every single one to hotmail staff, and have actually been talking with a representative about this who assures me they take hateful spam like this seriously, and are attempting to track down the person and ban them from using their services... I have an idea of who it may be, but since they have not threatened me directly with physical harm, the police will do nothing about it... and its just driving me up the wall, that amongst many other even more personal things I dont feel like mentioning right now to the general public, is driving me crazy lately, ive barely slept, I dont feel like myself, the stress is killing me... and although there are some great people and stuff on this forum, its just one more thing...
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

its ok everybody, true I had a very recent argument with one person that was the last straw, but I want to stress this, she is NOT my major issue or concern on here, and I dont want anybody to kick her or troll her or anything because of this, this choice is NOT her fault!

I might as well come out with it publicly since the email harassment which I thought would stop if I temporarily shut down my email account, started right back up after I re-activated it, so they arent stopping, and they have already outed me to my father by a letter slid under the door, so I have nothing to lose now about this being out in the open, ive been receiving hate mail about my thread about being transgender... a LOT, I have no clue who had been sending them, and whenever I block one account, I g et emails from a new one, I report every single one to hotmail staff, and have actually been talking with a representative about this who assures me they take hateful spam like this seriously, and are attempting to track down the person and ban them from using their services... I have an idea of who it may be, but since they have not threatened me directly with physical harm, the police will do nothing about it... and its just driving me up the wall, that amongst many other even more personal things I dont feel like mentioning right now to the general public, is driving me crazy lately, ive barely slept, I dont feel like myself, the stress is killing me... and although there are some great people and stuff on this forum, its just one more thing...
    Oh. My. God. Despicable! That motherf*&*er --I will drop bodies. You just point the way babe. POINT THE WAY!
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

thanks iwakar, but I just have no idea for sure who it could be, I THINK it might have been somebody I knew in real life, but im not sure... and even if I did, id never wish violence on her for it...hate to be cliche but two wrongs do not make a right... even if sometimes it feels like it,LOL.
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

Glycerine

It's your choice and you most definitely have the right to feel the way you do. When I heard about the email harassment, my adrenaline shot up and I was creeped out for you.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

thanks, i wish I could say more right now, but im just kind of drained...

thanks iwakar, but I just have no idea for sure who it could be, I THINK it might have been somebody I knew in real life, but im not sure... and even if I did, id never wish violence on her for it...hate to be cliche but two wrongs do not make a right... even if sometimes it feels like it,LOL.
    I hope you want them caught?! You do not deserve to be terrorized!
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    FREE

Oh bummer. You were gonna be the only other member living in Santa Cruz. Bah... :steam:

If you do decide to go, good luck to you in all that you do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

aw , I am so very sorry you have been targeted this way. you have struck me as a very kind person in the short time i have known you. hugs for you m'dear and I wish you the best as you seek a path forward.