User Tag List

First 8910

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Curator View Post
    Ive met some pretty amazingly awesome people on this forum, at this point in time I dont feel like I can deal with a large majority of the near insanity I see at times on this forum, that is allowed to just flourish most of the time, coupled with that, and some forum related severe harassment where somebody has somehow gotten my emails,the details of which I choose to keep private at this moment ,but kasper (who is awesome btw) knows about... Ive reached a tentative decision to leave this forum, probably forever, i'll let ya know if I ever come back, a few of you already have the ability to contact me outside of here, anyone else who wants to let me know and I will get you the info, but I cannot stand this place any longer.
    Haven't read through the whole thread yet but...sorry you have been feeling that way. you would be missed.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

I really do appreciate the outpouring of support and all by everybody on here, but its ok, I will be ok, im sure given enough time, I can fix whats wrong and I will be ok... if that time comes, I will come back and throw a big party,hehe... the silly lil mouse could come back at any time and be4 you even know it, I will Hugglepounce all of you ^_^ so dont worry about it, I will be ok =^_^=
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Weird rodent, promise to come back, ok?
    There aren't a lot of hamsters wearing flower hats around.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

After you've done this thread and seen how many people actually care about you, how about changing your mind and staying ? It's no shame to change your mind, I do it 4 times at least a day
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Weird rodent, promise to come back, ok?
    There aren't a lot of hamsters wearing flower hats around.
    I promise, that if I am able to fix the things I need to fix, I will come back <3

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    After you've done this thread and seen how many people actually care about you, how about changing your mind and staying ? It's no shame to change your mind, I do it 4 times at least a day
    I know there isnt entropie, but honestly, I was so conflicted and confused be4 I decided to leave, but once I made the decision, I knew it was the right one... its not about how much others care(although I am EXTREMELY touched by it!!!), but believe it or not that is actually a good reason for me to leave right now... I need to fix these issues that are tearing me up so I dont take them out on people I care about, its the responsible thing to do... and right now, to do that, I need to reduce as much potential sources of stress from my life as possible... and keep away from situations where I may end up taking out my issues on others... I hope this makes sense...anyway, thanks everybody for the fun times, ive decided tomorrow will be my last day instead of the third, might as well rip the band-aid off a bit quicker...
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Just dropping by to give my final farewells, bye everybody, hope ya'll have a wonderful life, hopefully i shall see you all again someday, *huggles everybody* <3<3<3

*Three curse of Doom's crit the curator for 300,000*

"The curator is no longer...op...er...ation...al."

See you in the next respawn/game.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Curator View Post
    Just dropping by to give my final farewells, bye everybody, hope ya'll have a wonderful life, hopefully i shall see you all again someday, *huggles everybody* <3<3<3
    Noooooooo don't go!!!

Glycerine

He will be missed! He was one of the members I related to.